Savage Model 10FCP-SR @ Dicks Sporting Goods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savage Model 10FCP-SR @ Dicks Sporting Goods

Dicks Sporting Goods has a Savage Model 10FCP-SR Camo 308 with accu-trigger, dual pillar bedded stock, 22" fluted threaded barrel on sale for $649. Anyone have any experience with this rifle from Dicks? Sticker on the rifle said it had the accu-stock but the website didn't say anything about that.

I wouldn't buy anything from Dick's. Those duplicitous fucks would sell gun owners down the river at the first opportunity.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
      I wouldn't buy anything from Dick's. Those duplicitous fucks would sell gun owners down the river at the first opportunity.
      This.

But Savages are good rifles and I love their accutrigger. Get one, just not from Dick's.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

fuck dicks, they supported the assault weapons ban

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
          fuck dicks, they supported the assault weapons ban
          They also fucked Troy over completely by canceling AR sales after Sandy Hook, but right when Troy was launching their first rifle and presold the first run exclusively through Dick's. Troy was left holding the bag with a bunch of guns and no deal in place to market them. Luckily, the market for AR's exploded in 2013, so they weren't pushed into bankruptcy. Then, they didn't want to give the customers that bought into the pre-sale a cash refund, and talked a bunch of them into taking store credit instead. Finally, when they decided they weren't going to sell AR's anymore, they fired up a separate brand called Field & Stream that does sell AR's. Their board needs to sleep through a house fire.

Comment

Looks like I'll keep my $$$ in my pocket for now.

Comment

Just use them for price matching . Had Academy match 9mm for .20 a round using this weeks Dick's ad.

Comment

Buddy of mine was telling me that these are the new 10 FCP-SR and are not the same as the old ones. Anyone know anything about that?

Comment

They should now come with an Accustock, which is a recent innovation.

Comment

Read that they don't have the AI style DBM anymore and people are having issues with the Savage magazine.

Comment

Maybe with long match bullets.

Comment

Little off this topic but I just got offered a new in the box ATI AK47 wood stock with Milled receiver and a 75 round drum, 40 round magazine, 7 30 round magazines and about 1000 rounds of ammo. I don't know anything about ATI AK's. Are they decent and if so what would be a good deal on all this stuff?

Comment

Working...
                        X