No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn. I really can't decide if I should laugh at the post or get pissed at the underlying truth... or both... or neither...

So torn, but let's get that to catch on.

Comment

• Need a law that says you have to call it what it actually is. At least in the UK, they call it "road tax". That way the people are more likely to get pissed off and do away with it eventually. Over here we call it "registration". Well I already registered it when I bought it, so I see no need to do so every year. They should just call planned parent hood "Abortion Place". Nursing homes should be called "A sad place where old people go to die" etc. Like that movie where everyone could only ever tell the truth.
      WH

Comment

• Comment

• Libtards assigning someone a gender, incorrectly, thus proving two wrongs is stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
            Those gimmigrants sure have nice clothes and Jewelry. How do they afford those? I thought they were supposed to be poor and downtrodden.
            They also like to just adopt criticisms and insults out of nowhere. They'll call you a snowflake or anything else that's been used to beat on them. They've got nothing. The mortal combat guy is saying "FINISH HIM" right about now.
            WH

Comment

• Pre-fabricated outrage - for when manufactured outrage just isn't enough.

Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Comment

• Comment

• Pre-fab outrage

Comment

• Comment

• Who knew that Turtle was actually a snapping turtle.

Comment

• Red Wave

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The U.S. bears almost all R&D costs to develop new drugs. U.S. consumers pay through thr nose for them and the rest of the world gets them almost for free.

It may surprise the left that the right wants a lot of the same things. In this example- low drug costs.

We differ on how to get there, is all.
                              Last edited by sc281; 07-10-2018, 05:45 AM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X