jeep salesfolk???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeep salesfolk???

do we have anyone worth a shit that shoots straight like skip at grapevine ford for jeeps?? aint nobody got time fo' dat.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

I almost bought a Jeep once. Right before I signed the papers I got a bad feeling. I told them I was going to think about it for a while. 3 weeks later the dealer was shut down because he was taking in trade ins and not paying off their existing note. I may be psychic.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
      I almost bought a Jeep once. Right before I signed the papers I got a bad feeling. I told them I was going to think about it for a while. 3 weeks later the dealer was shut down because he was taking in trade ins and not paying off their existing note. I may be psychic.
      holla at your boy... because im gonna be trading in a lease before it due so i dont go over the miles. i dont wanna kill someone. Jr's soccer and baseball team are doing really well and i dont wanna miss the glory train!!!!!!!!! i'm up for coach of the year!

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Be sure to buy a fire extinguisher when you get the heep o jeep.

Comment

Are you buying a Levi Gay mobile?

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            Are you buying a Levi Gay mobile?
            yessir. then i will drive on the beach and flip my shit should i get a ticket!!!

god bless.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              yessir. then i will drive on the beach and flip my shit should i get a ticket!!!

god bless.
              Lol!

Comment

At least we won't have to worry about you turning into a hippie and letting your hair grow out.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

i guess not. im not gonna know what to do having to deal with a saleman. grapevine ford has me too spoiled for too long. going to the jeep dealer in denton today. what was the name of that mexican food joint we ate at tony??

god bless.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    i guess not. im not gonna know what to do having to deal with a saleman. grapevine ford has me too spoiled for too long. going to the jeep dealer in denton today. what was the name of that mexican food joint we ate at tony??

god bless.
                    Taco Bell

Comment

Pm sent.
                      92 gt vert, 347, supercharged.

Comment

I'm also in the market for a Jeep right meow.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          I'm also in the market for a Jeep right meow.
                          What happened to your mustangs?

Comment

DO it, as of right now buying my jeep was the best decision ever!

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                              What happened to your mustangs?
                              Nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X