Anthony 1 - Al P 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony 1 - Al P 0

the final tallies are in, and the judges gotta give it to AnthonyS.

Al started out way too soft, but even with support from the crowd, he was unable to recover. At this point, Al P is simply going to be recognized as AnthonyS' bitch.

and to top it all off, i bet al p still walks by that area sniffin' the air to see if he can get a remnant of the doodoo odor.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

You must've been on with of the companies that did all the Hilary v Trump polls.

Comment

There're no asterisks in this life, only scoreboards, and ours is currently reading "fucked."

Comment

As owned as you are?

I mean you have to be quite a bitch to have a "girlfriend" who keeps pictures of herself on Facebook where she is making out with other dudes.

Or do you just sip some scotch and cheer them on? Let us know Cucknay lol
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          You must've been on with of the companies that did all the Hilary v Trump polls.
          come again?
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            As owned as you are?

I mean you have to be quite a bitch to have a "girlfriend" who keeps pictures of herself on Facebook where she is making out with other dudes.

Or do you just sip some scotch and cheer them on? Let us know Cucknay lol
            lmao, what? i have a bunch of girlfriends, give it a try!
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Gotta' love it. Naynus disappears for a few weeks, and everyone is happy. After a while, we have an issue with shit in the hallway. Obviously he knew when he was needed, so he shows up right on cue -- like flies on shit. Glad he's finally embraced that he's only needed around when the shitter is full.

Comment

Fucktard can't stand not being able to participate and has to be involved somehow even if it is screaming from afar in a cage throwing shit at spectators.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  Fucktard can't stand not being able to participate and has to be involved somehow even if it is screaming from afar in a cage throwing shit at spectators.
                  and you're the spectator, dipshit. mad you werent included? how about you jizzwhistle?
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by FAKENEWS CUCKTARD View Post
                    and you're the spectator, dipshit. mad you werent included? how about you jizzwhistle?
                    Why would I be mad at watching you jump, scream and throw shit everywhere? It's quite amusing!

BTW, who dis?

Lighter skinned guy- 1
                    Cucktard- 0

Comment

dude i took her from, ive since moved on though. glad to see you keeping up with my affairs. speaking of, hows heather.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by fakenews cucktard View Post
                        dude i took her from
                        lmmfao

Comment

i fuck a lot of ho's. be jealous or not. no sweat of my brow.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                              dude i took her from
                              Did he buy you dinner? Just asking because I think you were basically blowing him by proxy for a few months.
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X