Anyone tried a Purple mattress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BradM View Post
    Is it hard to breathe with you face smashed into the mattress?
    jajaja.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      I'll be buying a standard style pillow top mattress soon to replace this King size Leesa.
      After months of trying matresses, I decided to buy a Serta i-Comfort 100 Blue (non-pillow top) but its a Hybrid. It is the firmest non-pillow top, but it has a layer of foam built in. I like it a lot, it took a few weeks to get broke in but, its very comfortable and for fucking I give it a 10!
      Sleep Experts was having a sale, so I received the King Mat, new matching box springs, delivery and set up was right at $1500.00.
      They also take away the old stuff, I don't have a truck nor the time to go the dump so that makes it a very easy purchase.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I like my mattresses to feel like an overweight blued haired woman. It sounds like we got a few tranny sleepers up in here!

Comment

After having an expensive $3000 mattress go to shit in 3 years and a bullshit 20 year warranty I started looking at other options. My old mattress made me get out of bed every morning like a 90 year old. We went with this one, https://lull.com
          Been the best nights sleep I have had in years. Been with the old lady 18 years so what little sex I have had on it has been fine, can't tell much of a difference good or bad in 45 seconds....

You want to try one cheap before dropping coin on a more expensive one give me a shout. I have quite a few, including the Classic Brands that SC281 posted above. All I have right now are kings and queens. About half the price you will find online.

Comment

Andddd guess who come's in a queers up the thread?

Fucking bland...

Comment

I'd just like a pillow that doesn't deflate in a month. I try one out somewhere, thinking that it'll do. Then after a month it won't do cause its going flat. Even the $100+ pillows. Maybe I'd better just get a rock.
              WH

Comment

Purple has a 100 night return policy, give it a shot, Gasser64. 2 nights and I still like it, lol.
                I'm OK on our mattress, it is a hybrid with memory foam on top of individual springs, but do not remember the brand.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                  After having an expensive $3000 mattress go to shit in 3 years and a bullshit 20 year warranty I started looking at other options. My old mattress made me get out of bed every morning like a 90 year old. We went with this one, https://lull.com
                  Been the best nights sleep I have had in years. Been with the old lady 18 years so what little sex I have had on it has been fine, can't tell much of a difference good or bad in 45 seconds....

You want to try one cheap before dropping coin on a more expensive one give me a shout. I have quite a few, including the Classic Brands that SC281 posted above. All I have right now are kings and queens. About half the price you will find online.
                  I need a queen to replace the guest bed that my wife's cat pissed on...
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

If you buy one of the mail-order memory foam mattresses with a money-back guarantee and then tell them that you don't like it they simply tell you to keep it or to throw it away.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                      I need a queen to replace the guest bed that my wife's cat pissed on...

$120

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                        If you buy one of the mail-order memory foam mattresses with a money-back guarantee and then tell them that you don't like it they simply tell you to keep it or to throw it away.
                        A lot of them will send a local non-profit to pick them up for donations to women's shelters.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                          A lot of them will send a local non-profit to pick them up for donations to women's shelters.
                          I got new mattresses from lull for my mothers house and she didn't like hers so I told them I wanted to return one. They told me to keep it but it may be because my mom lives in the sticks.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

We had a Sleep Number bed for 2 days and returned it, man, what a hunk of junk that was! Fucking overpriced air mattress under a cover.

Comment

I'm 270lbs and had the sag on temperpedic and serta foam. I have had the purple mattress for over a year, no sag, and my shoulder pain went away. I'm very happy with my purple mattress

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                                We had a Sleep Number bed for 2 days and returned it, man, what a hunk of junk that was! Fucking overpriced air mattress under a cover.
                                We had ours for 5 or 6 years. I think it is to blame for my back issues. I agree, just a glorified air mattress. Both mine and my wifes back have been better on the Tempuredic.
                                2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
                                X