List of state reps for\against gun control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of state reps for\against gun control

What do your elected representatives think about guns-and how are they likely to vote on upcoming gun-control legislation?

In the coming weeks, legislation that would govern things like background checks, the availability of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, and gun-show regulations will be debated in the media, in living rooms and, perhaps most importantly, on the floors of the House and Senate. How our elected representatives vote will ultimately make the difference.

This is something we have the right and the ability to influence. To help clarify a complex state of play, The Daily Beast has created a tool that classifies every member of Congress according to their stance on gun control, based on our best assessment of publicly available information: statements, voting records, ratings from both the National Rifle Association and the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, and dollar contributions from the gun lobby.

Thanks
    1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
    TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
    Work In Progress

Comment

Oregon and Washington state are so fucked. They should change the name of Washington state to Karl state or Stalin state.
      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
        Oregon and Washington state are so fucked. They should change the name of Washington state to Karl state or Stalin state.
        You know what's funny about that, though - when I lived in WA (2006-2010), I got my CHL in about 10 minutes. You literally print a form off online, fill it out with your info, take it to the Sheriff's Dept and have them take your prints.

If you're not a felon or convicted of domestic abuse, it'll be in your mailbox in about 7 days. Total cost - $60.

Comment

I'd say a few of those democrats that are "unclear" Senate would go pro-gun, since those states are leaning conservative: Arkansas, Louisiana.

Colorado guy is getting put in the cross-hairs (figuratively) with the current CO law mess.

House is a dead issue since even with all the swing and unclear, there's still not enough to beat the pro-gun crowd.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Already know mine is against gun control, he has been known to call the ATF over long nfa wait times for people in his district.
            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Working...
            X