Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    I think Australia has had its effect on you Mr. Dundee
    Lol. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to get a legal pistol here, but how easy it is to get an illegal submachine gun. While back they found an illegal weapons making facility in either Sydney or Melbourne churning out Owen guns and Stens, lol.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by nightfly2000 View Post
      and ricochet of the water, no thanks. LOL.
      All rounds ricochet it's all in the angle the projectile hits.
      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

If you are interested, I have a buddy who is a bow fishing guide at Texoma. I worked with him for 6 years and it was a passion of his. He quit in January to do this for a living. He had a boat custom made with a platform and lights to see at night. I dont think I can post up his info so PM me for his number.
        Originally posted by Marisa
        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Doesn't sound too interesting if you like eating what you kill.
          There are certain segments of the population over here in E Tx (mostly democratic voters) who will happily cook carp, gar and buffalo. Add collard greens, pinto beans and you've got yourself a meal.

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
          If you are interested, I have a buddy who is a bow fishing guide at Texoma. I worked with him for 6 years and it was a passion of his. He quit in January to do this for a living. He had a boat custom made with a platform and lights to see at night. I dont think I can post up his info so PM me for his number.
          PM headed your way.

Comment

gar, grinell, buffalo, carp, in Louisiana you can shoot catfish

I am a big bowfisherman, and we actually go to lake fork sometimes, the inlaws have a place there.

Have an 1872 with raised deck and led lights, we run without a generator.

It is good there when the timing is right, you can catch buffalo and carp spawning, same with gar.

Comment

60 lb buffalo taken from Lake Fork last year. We think it was 60 anyway, scaled maxed at 55

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
                  gar, grinell, buffalo, carp, in Louisiana you can shoot catfish

I am a big bowfisherman, and we actually go to lake fork sometimes, the inlaws have a place there.

Have an 1872 with raised deck and led lights, we run without a generator.

It is good there when the timing is right, you can catch buffalo and carp spawning, same with gar.
                  Originally posted by zachary View Post

60 lb buffalo taken from Lake Fork last year. We think it was 60 anyway, scaled maxed at 55

That's what I'm talkin' about!

Do you have pretty good luck with the led lights? Seems to me that'd be the way to go and skip the racket of a generator and the heat of the HPS lights. But there's always some guy saying they don't work as well as a ginny and HPS lights running 220 volts (probably the guy who spent too much on a big generator and a huge rack of HPS lights)

I'm doing some boat shopping now. Gotta start off cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                    That's what I'm talkin' about!

Do you have pretty good luck with the led lights? Seems to me that'd be the way to go and skip the racket of a generator and the heat of the HPS lights. But there's always some guy saying they don't work as well as a ginny and HPS lights running 220 volts (probably the guy who spent too much on a big generator and a huge rack of HPS lights)

I'm doing some boat shopping now. Gotta start off cheap.
                    These were bought on a budget two years ago, they are 27W lights. We are upgrading to the 50 W leds soon. They actually almost have 3x the light output. That being said the 27's are amazing i think. Easily comparable to my old 250 hps's. It is almost completely silent......

Comment

I'm buying into some small LEDs and can post up how they work on the water. Different purpose, but when you're only paying 25-35 dollars per light - can't complain compared the the specific stuff. (i.e. golights)
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                      X