RIA 10mm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIA 10mm

Looking a picking up a 10MM and found the RIA 10mm which is selling for $580 to the $625.00. This would not be my daily carry, but the plans are for more of a range & play toy, maybe even anti bear gun with the right ammo. The reviews I have seen have mostly been positive with the biggest issues being the weak recoil spring. My research has shown that replacing the 16lb spring to a 20lb appears to resolve the issues of feeding. Anyone here any direct feed back to the RIA or the ROCK ULTRA MS - 10MM specifically?

Just picked this up yesterday in 45 with free shotgun.
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

No experience with the RIA 10mm. But Ruger is now making one and selling it for a little more than what RIA is asking. I actually want to pick up a 10mm 1911 and I'm leaning towards the Ruger.

Comment

Just can back from the dallas gyn show at market hall, the place was deserted, so many empty tables and lots arts and craft shit. Found one table with the RIA 10mm but had the 5 inch barrel but not the 4.25. I really liked the fit and feel of the gun and the G10 grips and fiber optic sights were real nice. Grab a gun has them for $579, but currently out of stock. How do you like the .45? Been to the range yet? Let me know your thoughts on it please.

Comment

I’ve got a 3.25” RIA in .45 that I’ve been happy with. I keep it in my carry rotation. Feed hollow points fine even though people say the short barrels won’t.
          07 f250-family truckster
          08 Denali -baby hauler
          52 f1-rust bucket
          05 Jeep tj. Buggy
          livin the double-wide dream

Comment

I like the looks on that. Not bad for sub 600 if you can get it. 10mm 1911 would be a beast.

A buddy just sent me an email about his Glock 10mm. He was disappointing at the grouping at 25,50 and 100yrds. So he sent it back to Glock. But he is hard to please being a former 7th group SF Weapons SGT and a guy that 7th still uses to test out new toys before buying.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I haven't shot my .45 yet. Just got it on Thanksgiving day. Who knows if I'll ever shoot it.
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I've got a PoS range ho 45 RIA I will put up against any Baer, Wilson, or Wesson for reliability and accuracy. Those brands are prettier though.

Comment

I've got a second or eighth hand (unsure of round count or # of owners) RIA 45. It shoots great, feeds everything I've run so far and my buddy that shot it a couple weekends ago is still telling me how "sweet" it shot. Ii don't have experience with their 10mm but my friend does and he didn't have any complaints. His 10mm kimber was a nice shooter though (I did get to run a couple mags through it.

Comment

Working...
                  X