Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
    anyone care to explain why daytime/nighttime matters so much
    It was explained to me during a long-ago CHL class that the code was at least partially written in that manner to allow for it being more difficult after dark to determine if a perpetrator might be armed during the commission of a crime.

Comment

if they weren't crooks they wouldn't have got fucked off!! steal shit get a bullet I don't see the problem

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
        if they weren't crooks they wouldn't have got fucked off!! steal shit get a bullet I don't see the problem
        So you are advocating giving the police the authority to use summary execution in day to day law enforcement encounters? Using officers discretion as to whom they execute?
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          So you are advocating giving the police the authority to use summary execution in day to day law enforcement encounters? Using officers discretion as to whom they execute?
          ....and when off duty....

Comment

As long as it’s thieves and rapists shoot on I will buy the bullets!! Make an example out of them! Not worried about a couple of losers who won’t go get a fucking job. Think about how much money they will save us by getting rid of those crooks! Until you deal with crooks who will shoot your ass in a second you can’t see it through a police officers perspective. I wasn’t there maybe cop thought he was get killed so he shot them.

Comment

As long as it’s thieves and rapists shoot on I will buy the bullets!! Make an example out of them! Not worried about a couple of losers who won’t go get a fucking job. Think about how much money they will save us by getting rid of those crooks! Until you deal with crooks who will shoot your ass in a second you can’t see it through a police officers perspective. I wasn’t there maybe cop thought he was get killed so he shot them.
              How do you determine if someone really is a thief or rapist? If I can kill anyone that I don't like simply by becoming a sworn officer in TX and accusing them of a crime I will start at the police academy tomorrow morning.

Don't give me more of the "I just want to go home" bullshit. More police officers kill themselves each year then are killed by criminals. Black male teens are murdered (by other blacks who are not LEO) at a rate several hundreds of times higher than the police are. Of the 125 officers killed in the line of duty in the entire USA in 2017 only 45 were shot to death, 1 was stabbed, 6 were hit by cars and 5 were beaten to death. Jail and prison guards are included in the 125 killed in 2017. The rest were non-violent, non-deliberate deaths. The police on the other hand typically shoot and kill about 1200 people per year while shooting and not killing about 7000 per year.

Ever been to Germany? The Polize there are allowed to kill you on the spot with no repercussions but they hardly ever do. They also hardly ever draw a gun during an arrest but if they do they will shoot the person the moment they have a good sight picture. Some how they manage to do what we can not. The Polize are also paid about 150k per year starting salary and they go through about 2.5 years of training before hitting the streets. They are also some scrapping motherfuckers. I hooked up with a lady one when she was on vacation a few years back and she was a tough bitch; her idea of "Rough" was a whole lot rougher than mine.
              Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 01-13-2018, 05:17 PM.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

He saw them stealing his shit got in a rage shot a couple kids. You don’t wanna be a cop you wouldn’t last a week!

Comment

Go work the job before you pass judgement. The day you start giving crooks the edge your dead meat!

Comment

Go work the job before you pass judgement. The day you start giving crooks the edge your dead meat!
                    I grew up around LE before they decide they were in a war with the citizenry and that the 4th Amendment doesn't mean what it says. Until I ran into some abusive police officers in my teens who pulled the curtain back for me on LE my goal was to go into Federal LE after I finished school. About half of my friends are in LE; the other half are convicts.
                    Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 01-13-2018, 07:29 PM.

Comment

I grew up around LE before they decide they were in a war with the citizenry and that the 4th Amendment doesn't mean what it says. Until I ran into some abusive police officers in my teens who pulled the curtain back for me on LE my goal was to go into Federal LE after I finished school. About half of my friends are in LE; the other half are convicts.
                      Before or after prohibition! I mean, I can guarantee you a lot less shit goes on now that is sketchy VS in the 60's and 70's, hell maybe into the 80's and 90's. I worked with a 72 year old and he had some stories. Now if you are talking federal, who knows. I would have thought those guys were better than that until a few years ago. There are also certain agencies I don't particularly care for that we have created. Local LE's are generally not your problem. This guy lost his shit off duty and went to far. He just happened to be a cop so it makes it a bigger story, but really he is just a person. People from ever job out there lose their shit and do stupid things. It is called going postal for a reason!
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

oh I agree with you and also the cop needs to be made an example of as well.... give him the death penalty and it might give these cops with anger management issues or that I'm a cop so I cant be touched aura something to think about as well. if you take that oath then you NEED to conduct yourself as the oath you took no more excuses about the job creates this or that now your just making the same damn excuses the criminals do and at that point the only difference is you have a badge.
                        RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

 and

(3) he reasonably believes that:

(A) the land or property cannot be protected or recovered by any other means;  or

(B) the use of force other than deadly force to protect or recover the land or property would expose the actor or another to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury.

So what about daytime? They're stealing your car, or looting your detached garage or storage building. If they come in your house, its game on. But what if they're stealing shit that isn't inside the house, and its broad daylight?
                          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                             and

(A) the land or property cannot be protected or recovered by any other means;  or

(B) the use of force other than deadly force to protect or recover the land or property would expose the actor or another to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury.

So what about daytime? They're stealing your car, or looting your detached garage or storage building. If they come in your house, its game on. But what if they're stealing shit that isn't inside the house, and its broad daylight?
                            Its AND...not or...

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                               and

Go back and look at post 22.. Read it all. If it's daytime then simple theft doesn't apply. So the following would be a good shoot if protecting property: "after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery".

You're either trolling, or a complete idiot.

Comment

How do you determine if someone really is a thief or rapist? If I can kill anyone that I don't like simply by becoming a sworn officer in TX and accusing them of a crime I will start at the police academy tomorrow morning.

Don't give me more of the "I just want to go home" bullshit. More police officers kill themselves each year then are killed by criminals. Black male teens are murdered (by other blacks who are not LEO) at a rate several hundreds of times higher than the police are. Of the 125 officers killed in the line of duty in the entire USA in 2017 only 45 were shot to death, 1 was stabbed, 6 were hit by cars and 5 were beaten to death. Jail and prison guards are included in the 125 killed in 2017. The rest were non-violent, non-deliberate deaths. The police on the other hand typically shoot and kill about 1200 people per year while shooting and not killing about 7000 per year.

Ever been to Germany? The Polize there are allowed to kill you on the spot with no repercussions but they hardly ever do. They also hardly ever draw a gun during an arrest but if they do they will shoot the person the moment they have a good sight picture. Some how they manage to do what we can not. The Polize are also paid about 150k per year starting salary and they go through about 2.5 years of training before hitting the streets. They are also some scrapping motherfuckers. I hooked up with a lady one when she was on vacation a few years back and she was a tough bitch; her idea of "Rough" was a whole lot rougher than mine.
                                Has hell frozen over? Jesus christ I never thought I'd see the day where I agree with SVO.

Nigga please.... I don't have to be a pilot to see a helicopter in a tree and know that someone fucked up. Same goes for policing.

Comment

Working...
                                X