Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      This track system is still being manufactured and can still be bought today.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
          Dat Ass!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post

Beautiful rebodied Ferrari.

Comment

• Comment

• As seen on Ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/323024587831

special thanks to Hill Detail Works https://www.facebook.com/HillDetailWorks/?ref=br_rs
                Last edited by CWO; 01-23-2018, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• Damn Tim you car looks good, GLWS. I've been contemplating selling my 5.0 for an '18, but I just payed it off and I'm cool with not having a payment for awhile. I just slapped on a set of Steeda lowering springs, Steeda, struts and shocks, panhard rod and strut mounts. Last year I did a BOSS intake, Steeda CAI and Steeda tune. I'm happy with it...for now...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Between yalls two cars are all my mods! I shoulda never sold that bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Damn Tim you car looks good, GLWS. I've been contemplating selling my 5.0 for an '18, but I just payed it off and I'm cool with not having a payment for awhile. I just slapped on a set of Steeda lowering springs, Steeda, struts and shocks, panhard rod and strut mounts. Last year I did a BOSS intake, Steeda CAI and Steeda tune. I'm happy with it...for now...
                      Thanks Henry, I am going to miss it, I've always admired your style. I just bought another S6 in order to get out of this payment.

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      Between yalls two cars are all my mods! I shoulda never sold that bitch.
                      You helped build it!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Hell yes! C-body for life! I have had 2 '71 Furys, neither of which were that cool.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X