No announcement yet.

"Am I shot?" "Oh f*ck yea."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has it been stated for certain he is a cop?

i always see the armored car guys with revolvers. he acted more like he was pissed because he has to get down and all he was after was a roadie.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      Why? Guy walked in, two shots, two down, no one else got hurt. Someone send him a BMF wallet.
      LOL... and if the guy would have either shot a bystander or he had his gun taken away then it'd be, "He watched too many Shaft movies and it just doesn't work that way in real life!11"

Comment

Lmao What a badass!

Could you imagine the outrage if he was white? We need more n.b.t.!

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
          Mostly because cop jumps over counter, and gets within arms length of them with his gun drawn. I know he has already shot them at this point, but you just don't know what could happen. They could have wrestled the gun away from the cop.
          That and telling them to put their hands behind their back when he never seen their back side. For all he knew they could have had another weapon in back.

That being said, it was like a movie so props to him. LOL
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
            Mostly because cop jumps over counter, and gets within arms length of them with his gun drawn. I know he has already shot them at this point, but you just don't know what could happen. They could have wrestled the gun away from the cop.
            I didn't say it was spectacular police tactics all the way thru. Just saying, that security guard wasn't fucking around. No need to Monday morning quarterback this guy. There's a video somewhere of a cop walking out of the store while there was a robbery.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

About the tactics, under pressure you don't always think clearly or make the safest decision. That doesn't excuse the cops who shoot innocent bystanders, or shoot people who obey commands, or kick in the wrong door, but in a situation like this where he shot the guys who needed shooting and no one else was hurt, then no harm no foul. He (and we) can look at this as an example of what could have been done better like keeping the counter between them and hopefully apply it if ever in a similar situation.

Dude needs a bmf wallet for sure.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
              X