X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Not satire.

Comment

• Any idea why I can't see roughly 1/4 of your images?

Comment

• I see this made front page on fox's website and saw it being paraded as "worse than watergate" and nothing this morning. Hopefully those reporting on this don't blow it out of retarded proportion and have it backfire.
          Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
          Any idea why I can't see roughly 1/4 of your images?
          You at work?
          Srs. question.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
            No idea.

I can see all

Comment

• A lot of the ones you post that I can't see are from imgur and when I quote you to get the link it has some mobile info in it instead of the plain link with no extra info.
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                If so, so be it. Burn them all. The establishment isn't made up of just one party, and the enemy of my enemy is still my enemy
                We should stoop to the level of the enemy. Regardless of whatever party logo they've pinned to their shirt. They're obviously enemies of the american people and they need to be burned. Made examples of. With big pictures put in all the offices in DC, of them sitting in a prison cell with descriptions of how they got there. Remember next politician, this will be you. If you take down any of the big pictures you go automatically to the prison cell.

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                Same here. Its weird, if I use Opera browser, I can see them. But I can't see them using Edge. I have no addons on either of those two browsers. Normally I use firefox which is loaded down with all manner of addons. So I thought that might be it.
                WH

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  You at work?
                  Srs. question.
                  I work from home. Small business owner using my own personal computer. No computer nannies here.

My wife and daughters are in and out of my office all day, if you're referring to the post about scantily clad women. Plus I worked a 'corporate America' job for 17 years and I dealt with the negative nancies.

Comment

• Can anyone see this?

Comment

• Maybe Mark this site as safe?

Magaimg.net

Comment

shows up fine.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                            shows up fine.
                            Can you quote a few posts you can't see so I can find a pattern?

Comment

• Little Jimmy Acosta of Fake News CNN tries to pin the blame for the coming govt shutdown on republicans and Trump - gets immediately slapped in the dick by The Mick.

Comment

Can you quote a few posts you can't see so I can find a pattern?
                                Posts 15366, 15376, 15395, 15397, 15399, 15406

I use Firefox with uBlock but I disable uBlock on this site. The links are also broken on Tapatalk on my iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                                X