X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been using Ceberus for a year or more and its worked

Comment

[+] Problems with GO SMS/Handcent
      If you have installed GO SMS on your device, Cerberus remote control via sms messages might not work. Please uninstall and reinstall GO SMS to fix this problem. You can backup your settings from within the app before uninstalling and restore them after reinstalling.
      If Cerberus remote control by sms messages still doesn't work, try this: open the stock Messaging app, press MENU -> Settings -> uncheck "Notifications". Then open GO SMS and uncheck "Disable other notifications" in the "Receive settings" section of its configuration.
      If you use Handcent, open the app settings and enable the option "Lower priority".

Comment

I use Cerberus. Wish their web app was a little more refined.

Comment

Where's My Droid
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
            Here's a ss from one of the Cerberus screens. Notice the bottom. One thing to note, if he uses a third party sms app(Go Sms, Handcent...), they can interfere with Cerberus by intercepting the sms commands. If you chose to use it, don't use third party sms apps.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.
            As posted, Go SMS now has an option to not disable broadcasting the SMS message to other receivers.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
            X