X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That show's title in Quebec is, "Absurd & Patented."
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Currently watching A Fistful of Dollars with Clint Eastwood.

Comment

• The final season of breaking bad was just added for those that have been waiting.

Also Schooled was added, a great documentary about needing to pay college players and just how screwed up the NCAA is really.
        Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          The Smithsonian documentary on King Richard III was really interesting.
          Thanks for the recommendation, I've been watching the hell out of these.
          Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

• Nobody's Fool, Starring Paul Newman, Bruce Willis, and Phillip Seymour Hoffman. Forgot about this movie for a long time, but I've always really liked it.

Comment

• "Rectify" - a series about a man falsely imprisoned and on death row for 20 years is released from prison due to DNA evidence. I'm on the 5 episode and it's great. The acting is superb and the story is intriguing. I think you guys would really like it. Definitely add it to your list. Sundance ran this 6 episode pilot to see how it did and immediately ordered a full season, I can see why.

Oh, and it's produced by the same people who produced Breaking Bad.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

"Rectify" - a series about a man falsely imprisoned and on death row for 20 years is released from prison due to DNA evidence. I'm on the 5 episode and it's great. The acting is superb and the story is intriguing. I think you guys would really like it. Definitely add it to your list. Sundance ran this 6 episode pilot to see how it did and immediately ordered a full season, I can see why.

Oh, and it's produced by the same people who produced Breaking Bad.
                BTW, you suggested Aircraft Disasters on the missing place thread. I've watched three episodes and it was pretty good. To bad it's only one season though. I believe the last episode of that season was of a jet that crashed at DFW like 20 years ago.

Comment

• I watched about 3 episodes of the Aircraft Disasters and stopped because it was depressing me. Just noticed this, not sure how long it's been on there.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    I watched about 3 episodes of the Aircraft Disasters and stopped because it was depressing me. Just noticed this, not sure how long it's been on there.

One of my favorite movies. "But he'll see the big screen!"
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                      BTW, you suggested Aircraft Disasters on the missing place thread. I've watched three episodes and it was pretty good. To bad it's only one season though. I believe the last episode of that season was of a jet that crashed at DFW like 20 years ago.
                      Yeah it covers the most significant and interesting crashes. The 114 crash at DFW was probably the most significant air crash in history - we discovered wind shear.

What did you think of (I believe it was) the first episode? The mid air collision? That was crazy, I like how they unraveled it from the perspective of the crews.

Comment

What did you think of (I believe it was) the first episode? The mid air collision? That was crazy, I like how they unraveled it from the perspective of the crews.
                        I watched that one the other night, it was very well done. The guys on that private jet were some lucky SOBs.

Comment

• yeah no shit, completely oblivious.

Comment

Yeah it covers the most significant and interesting crashes. The 114 crash at DFW was probably the most significant air crash in history - we discovered wind shear.

I've only watched a couple of episodes and skipped around at that so I haven't seen the one you are talking about. I remember reading about the DFW crash when I was younger and it was the first time I had heard of that term "wind shear". I wasn't aware that NASA played a big part in that as well. I might have to watch a couple of episodes tonight.

Comment

• Don Jon is up now.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Don Jon is up now.
                                crap!

Comment

Working...
                                X