Planetside 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cdite View Post
    I believe I read that if you have any veteran service awards you will automatically be accepted into the beta if you apply for it.
    I'm still waiting for mine. I've signed up for the beta 3 times and still have nothing.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
      I'm still waiting for mine. I've signed up for the beta 3 times and still have nothing.
      I haven't either, and I'm like 1 month short of the 7 year service badge so I better get in.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
      Originally Posted By: Polska
      I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
        x2
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

For those that don't know, Planetside was a MMO, FPS, & RPG all in one. The RPG aspect comes into play with the different classes you could train for vehicles, weapons, and skills. PlanetSide offers a variety of roles for players to choose from. The certification system allows for a divergence from "Class" systems of other games and lets players customize their role for their own playstyle. Most players will find themselves in a specialized combat role with support.

Combat
          Sidearms (including pistols and a powered melee dagger)
          Medium Assault (including medium-range assault rifles, combat shotguns)
          Heavy Assault (including a Chaingun, Powered Shotgun, and the Vanu Lasher)
          Sniping
          Anti-Vehicular (including guided rockets, heat seeking rockets and directed energy rifles)
          Special Assault (Grenade-Launcher, Mini Rocket Launcher, Anti-Sniper, and Flame Thrower)
          Reinforced Exosuit (Heavier infantry armor with extra inventory space and an additional weapon slot)
          MAX Units (Special suits of armor with integrated Anti-Air, Anti-Infantry, and Anti-Vehicle weapons)

Vehicular
          Four-Wheel ATV's (Cloaking, Anti-Personnel, Anti-Vehicular)
          Buggies
          Medium Tanks
          Main Battle Tanks
          Air Assault (Scout, Anti-Vehicular, Anti-Air)
          Air Support (Personnel Dropship, Vehicle Carrier, Bomber, Cloaked Dropship)
          Battle Frame Robotics (Mechanized weapons platforms)

Support
          Cloaking (Sneaking behind enemy lines)
          Hacking (Taking enemy strongholds, stealing vehicles, infecting bases with viruses)
          Medical (Heal yourself and others, revive others (advanced))
          Engineering (Repair vehicles, armor, and upgrade base components, base defenses, as well as combat engineering)
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Well.....shit.

I may need to go look into buying a PC
            Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
              Well.....shit.

I may need to go look into buying a PC
              We can build you one if you're interested, save you some money building one as well. This is going to be a BADASS game.

Comment

Light Assault for each faction.

New Conglomerate

Terran Republic

Vanu Sovereignty

Comment

Heavy Assualt

Comment

MAX units

Comment

Comment

Oh man that looks awesome.
                        Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                        Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
                          Oh man that looks awesome.
                          You thought BF3 had vehicles, that game doesn't have shit on Planetside. We'd roll armor columns of 30 tanks through a map with another 20-30 mosquitos or reavers as our air support.

Comment

Looks post edited.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                              You thought BF3 had vehicles, that game doesn't have shit on Planetside. We'd roll armor columns of 30 tanks through a map with another 20-30 mosquitos or reavers as our air support.
                              What faction did you play in Planetside?
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                              Originally Posted By: Polska
                              I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                Looks post edited.
                                It's all alpha stuff at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X