Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like someone needs to update the list with FFL's - post up your ffl info.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

MB Arms LLC.
      Plano Texas as of right now
      will have the murphy address posted as soon as i get the atf amendment (next week maybe)
      10 dollars w or w/o chl for board members
      first class white trash

Comment

I'm looking for an FFL in the south Ft Worth area. Can we get this list updated?
        2012 Competition Orange BOSS 302
        www.militarystangs.com

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
          Just got my CHL in the mail on Friday, thanks Venix!

Finally got around to doing it, and it took about 2.5 months, I believe.
          Same here. They received my complete packet july 9th and they are still "reviewing" it.

Comment

Is this list up to date? I am looking for an FFL here in the DFW area (preferably Dallas side).
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Jeff Dowdle
              Home based: by appointment only
              near 121 and Harwood
              Bedford, TX 76021
              cell: 972-567-2678
              jeff@livetoshoot.com
              website - http://www.livetoshoot.com
              Transfer Fees:
              CHL/LEO/Active Mil: $10
              All Others: $15

TexasCHLforum members - $10 transfers.
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Looking for a new FFL in Dallas/Farmers Branch/Richardson. My previous was $10 per transfer for CHL holders, so I am looking for the same. The truck gets 10mpg, so I am not looking for someone more than 10 miles away or it cost more in gas than the transfer would save.

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
                  Looking for a new FFL in Dallas/Farmers Branch/Richardson. My previous was $10 per transfer for CHL holders, so I am looking for the same. The truck gets 10mpg, so I am not looking for someone more than 10 miles away or it cost more in gas than the transfer would save.
                  im 10 with chl and currently in murphy
                  first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
                    im 10 with chl and currently in murphy
                    PM Sent

Comment

Just another for Jeff Dowdle. Been dealing with him for years. He and his wife are classy people and I highly recommend them.

Comment

Originally posted by Semper299 View Post
                        Just another for Jeff Dowdle. Been dealing with him for years. He and his wife are classy people and I highly recommend them.
                        Thank you!

Comment

Any suggestions on "turn key" CHL courses in the DFW area? Looking for one that'll do paperwork, prints, and photos.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                            Any suggestions on "turn key" CHL courses in the DFW area? Looking for one that'll do paperwork, prints, and photos.
                            Only L1 solutions can do prints. All paperwork is now done online so you can do it at home. You do not even need to send in photos anymore, they will use your drivers license pictures, but you can send in some pictures yourself by using free online sites to edit the picture.

Overall, the state is doing everything possible to make it so that a CHL instruction class has only CHL instruction. They do not want time to be spent making copies, filling out forms, and taking pictures. The fee for prints is $10 everywhere without exceptions and only one company (with many locations) can do them now. It only takes about 15min out the door to get it done.

If you do your online paperwork now and pay the fees, you can take your chl class anywhere within the next year.

Comment

for the ellis co. guys

Larry Bartee Jr
                              Ellis County Firearms, LLC.
                              1301 Meghann Ln.
                              Waxahachie, TX 75167
                              Email: Click here to email me

Phone: 469-552-6487
                              Fax: 469-552-6487
                              Cell Phone: 214-675-6465
                              Hours: Appt. Only!

Long Gun Fee: $15.00 Discount for: Mutiple weapons in same transaction
                              Hand Gun Fee: $15.00 Discount for: Mutiple weapons in same transaction

Comment

my question is... If i got fingerprinted due to being a School employee do those digital fingerprints apply for my CHL too?

Comment

Working...
                                X