Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFA just cashed my check, next year before stamp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 2 Form 1s are on the way back to me for correction. I left a "0" off my S/N. I caught it and called them. My reviewer was very helpful and not the shitty personality you would expect when calling the ATF. Solution is for me to reprint correct s/n, sign and mail in the return envelope. Too easy. Just a little hiccup in my process though.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I just bought an AAC Cyclone last night. It's in the dealers hands, but he's in Crane TX, so it will be a couple of weeks before it gets to my SOT. I would think 4-8 months would be a reasonable time. I did not see a surge of NFA title II weapons being bought amongst this panic buying. Have Full Autos sky rocketed?

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        My 2 Form 1s are on the way back to me for correction. I left a "0" off my S/N. I caught it and called them. My reviewer was very helpful and not the shitty personality you would expect when calling the ATF. Solution is for me to reprint correct s/n, sign and mail in the return envelope. Too easy. Just a little hiccup in my process though.
        I've had two people answer the phone at the ATF, one was awesome, the other was never any help. If I got her, I just said wrong number an called back another day.

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
          I've had two people answer the phone at the ATF, one was awesome, the other was never any help. If I got her, I just said wrong number an called back another day.
          Mine was just the opposite. If I got the guy I would hang up, he was worthless as fuck and acted like I was bothering him. The younger chick is always nice and helpful.
          To be fair to them I am sure they get tired of 10,000,000 ass fucks a day calling for status on their stamps after two weeks.

Comment

Well if they would join the 2000s and have a fucking website you could check, this shit would be easy as fuck. Enter in your SN, and BOOM it lets you know where it's at.

Comment

Mine was mailed off in January and check is still not cashed....

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                Wow that sucks. I mailed mine off Jan 2nd and it was cashed on the 12th.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                  You better call.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I sent mine registered with a return receipt last time.

Comment

I have written the whole thing off and would like to be able to just forget about it so when it shows up I can be like whats this from the govt.?.?.?.?... OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Think about the people with $20,000 machine guns just sitting. That would hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
                          Think about the people with $20,000 machine guns just sitting. That would hurt.
                          That's why you get friends as dealers and play with your stuff while you wait.

Comment

Checked my status today and my SBR lower went pending Feb 11th. I'll probably see my stamp in July or August.

Forms sent: Dec 31, 2012
                            Forms received: Jan 08, 2013
                            Check cashed: Jan 15, 2013
                            Pending: Feb 11, 2013
                            Last edited by motoman; 04-01-2013, 09:35 AM. Reason: Fixed.
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                              Checked my status today and my SBR lower went pending Feb 11th. I'll probably see my stamp in July or August.

Forms sent: Dec 31, 2012
                              Forms received: Jan 08, 2013
                              Check cashed: Jan 15, 2012
                              Pending: Feb 11, 2013
                              Holy crap. They held onto your check for over a year before you went pending?

They must really hate you...also stop going back in time.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                                Holy crap. They held onto your check for over a year before you went pending?

They must really hate you...also stop going back in time.
                                haha, shit, i'm really hungover this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X