Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just went and checked a good percentage of the 500 that I have, and it appears that I have some of the same issues that you do, albeit not as extreme. I can't do any of the tests that you have done to indicate any velocity variance, however I'm certain I'd have the same thing.

Anyone want to buy 500 rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
      I just went and checked a good percentage of the 500 that I have, and it appears that I have some of the same issues that you do, albeit not as extreme. I can't do any of the tests that you have done to indicate any velocity variance, however I'm certain I'd have the same thing.

Anyone want to buy 500 rounds?
      I am thinking real hard about breaking them down and reloading them. I might just shoot them and hope for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
        I am just glad we pulled out before any major damage was done.

That's always a good idea!!! lol

Comment

I might just shoot them and hope for the best.
          That's what I'm going to do..

Comment

I am thinking real hard about breaking them down and reloading them. I might just shoot them and hope for the best.
            I have a Lee Factory Crimp Die that you're more than welcome to borrow. Just fix the COL and recrimp them.

Comment

Yea unfortunately there are some companies out there that are just SHADY!....

Comment

Originally posted by bigshoe View Post
                I have a Lee Factory Crimp Die that you're more than welcome to borrow. Just fix the COL and recrimp them.
                I am a little worried about how much powder they put in them also, I shouldnt have been seeing 3200 FPS out of my gun ... it should have been 2700-2800

Comment

I am a little worried about how much powder they put in them also, I shouldnt have been seeing 3200 FPS out of my gun ... it should have been 2700-2800
                  Good call. If they didn't seat them correctly, there's no telling what else they didn't do correctly.

Comment

It might take a while but pull the projectiles out of all your rounds, dump that powder into the empty hopper, and start reloading. You've got the means to do it now. Just make minor adjustments as needed.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Patrick..

You did it right! Way better safe than sorry!

Bill
                      Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

3200 FPS ?
                        wow they are loading quite hot

wonder how bad variance of powder is?

Comment

Been in touch with most of the people ... still waiting on a few more.

Bumpo

Comment

Been in touch with most of the people ... still waiting on a few more.

Bumpo
                            shred Carl's Navy Fed check. He got it straightened out with them.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                              shred Carl's Navy Fed check. He got it straightened out with them.
                              Done deal.

Comment

Everyone has been refunded .... If I have tried to call you in regards to personal checks and you have not made arrangements to pick them up, they have been destroyed.

Again, my apologies that it turned out this way. I do feel it is for the best that we canceled the order though.

Comment

Working...
                                X