• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this baby out...

./ ____ _ _\.
    (]]]_ o _[[[)
    \o_FORD_o/
    |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

I saw this scope before. It is badass.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Tracking Point is just courting investor money.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

pretty crazy shit.
        But that delay in pull trigger and hope the reticle /laser thing lines up might be a pretty serious problem for an operator.
        also this would not work close on a target moving much at all either. moving slowly yes. turning directions maybe no you might would have to relaze it ?

Comment

I saw this at the safari show, not something I would ever buy. I don't want to have a laptop sitting next to my rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
            I saw this at the safari show, not something I would ever buy. I don't want to have a laptop sitting next to my rifle.
            From what I am reading in the article, the scope has it's own computer, so perhaps the laptop you saw was primarily for datalogging, "tuning," and such.

Comment

Pretty awesome.. also anything a laptop can do a smart phone can do nowadays too..
              WRX

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                From what I am reading in the article, the scope has it's own computer, so perhaps the laptop you saw was primarily for datalogging, "tuning," and such.
                Probably, still not something I want.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                  Probably, still not something I want.
                  For sure, there are plenty of other things I'd rather spend $20k on. It's nothing more than a rich boy toy at this point, I see alot of refinement needed to make it suitable for military applications. Id trust a qualified sniper/spotter over that thing all day long.

Comment

It does nothing for wind which is the most difficult thing to master.
                    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                      For sure, there are plenty of other things I'd rather spend $20k on. It's nothing more than a rich boy toy at this point, I see alot of refinement needed to make it suitable for military applications. Id trust a qualified sniper/spotter over that thing all day long.
                      Exactly, I think I have the promo literature for it at my desk still. The way they were marketing it at the show was that it would give you cleaner kill shots on what you were hunting. Trying to eliminate the loss of a target because of a poor shot, which on an expensive hunt with large game can be very critical.

To me, it takes the skill out of making the shot which is the most enjoyable part for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X