New toy from Academy sports.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New toy from Academy sports.

As y'all know I made a Thread last week. Asking For advice on which Rifle to choose. I went with a Remington 700 SPS tactical. 308.
    shitty iPhone pictures.

Already added rails to it. I purchased a Nikon Buckmaster scope from eBay.
    4.5-14x40 Should be here next week.
    Last edited by soap; 04-02-2013, 09:22 PM.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Nice, I was wondering if it would be another box. This is much better!

Comment

Ditch the two-piece mounts, ditch the factory stock, and ditch the factory trigger.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I'm also getting one Of these soon. In 38. Special.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          Ditch the two-piece mounts, ditch the factory stock, and ditch the factory trigger.
          Not crazy about the Rubber stock. So yup a new stock is on my list. But not anytime soon. I was going to get a One piece rail But did not know how much Clearance It would leave me near my injector. So will see how two-piece rills work out.

As far as the Trigger goes. I like my x pro Trigger from the box is very light and very crisp and very smooth. I just bought this a few days ago but you know me it's not going to stay stock for long

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
            Not crazy about the Rubber stock. So yup a new stock is on my list. But not anytime soon. I was going to get a One piece rail But did not know how much Clearance It would leave me near my injector. So will see how two-piece rills work out.

As far as the Trigger goes. I like my x pro Trigger from the box is very light and very crisp and very smooth. I just bought this a few days ago but you know me it's not going to stay stock for long
            A one piece rail won't interfere with shell ejection. It's money well spent.
            Last edited by YALE; 04-03-2013, 10:51 AM.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
              A one piece rail won't interfere with shell ejection. It's money we'll spent.
              Yeah I'll probably get the one piece Rail my scope comes in the mail next week.
              I'm also looking at a Harris bipod. 6-9" BMR-S With the notched legs. That's it for now. Next Bonus check I get I'm getting a nice stock.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Nice! I built up a 700SPS .223 quite some time ago. I used this stock and had a Badger detachable mag setup. It was a very nice bench rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                  Nice, I was wondering if it would be another box. This is much better!
                  hey i like my box lol.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

congrats on your purchase
                    sigpic

Comment

Cute!

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                        I'm also getting one Of these soon. In 38. Special.
                        Is that actually chambered in .357 Mag at least? Surely it's not .38 Special only?
                        Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                        Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                          Is that actually chambered in .357 Mag at least? Surely it's not .38 Special only?
                          that's a 38/357 http://www.rossiusa.com/product-deta...adcrumbseries=

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Nice starter. I have the same one. This trip home I am gonna send the barreled action to Scout Company to do some work and put it in a new stock for me.

Watch for my badger bottom metal for detachable mags to go up for sale then.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                              Nice starter. I have the same one. This trip home I am gonna send the barreled action to Scout Company to do some work and put it in a new stock for me.

Watch for my badger bottom metal for detachable mags to go up for sale then.
                              i remember that a from a few years ago. i'll keep my eyes open. thanks, for the heads up,

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                              X