Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=18188
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

A cheap option for a stock is to watch Snipershide for HS take offs they can be picked up fairly cheap at times. Another option that is good for just a range gun is the faxtory REM laminate stocks.
      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

nice sweet looking gun!!!

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
          Not crazy about the Rubber stock. So yup a new stock is on my list. But not anytime soon. I was going to get a One piece rail But did not know how much Clearance It would leave me near my injector. So will see how two-piece rills work out.

As far as the Trigger goes. I like my x pro Trigger from the box is very light and very crisp and very smooth. I just bought this a few days ago but you know me it's not going to stay stock for long
          I have a B&C "hook" stock ill make you a great deal on.

Comment

Nice buy, it will be fun for sure. That levergun looks like it would be pretty damn fun.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by bigshoe View Post
              I'll let soap have first shot but if he is not interested shoot me a PM, been thinking about upgrading the stock on my rifle (same as soap's).
              "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
              -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by bigshoe View Post
                Thanks for the offer. But right now I went way over my Budget for the quarter.
                I spent over $6k on a week long Shopping spree. Lol but I do a Appreciate the offer though.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by slow06 View Post
                  I'll let soap have first shot but if he is not interested shoot me a PM, been thinking about upgrading the stock on my rifle (same as soap's).
                  It's going to be a while before I Replace the stock. I'll let you take the lead. But Appreciate your sportsmanship.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

It's going to be a while before I Replace the stock. I'll let you take the lead. But Appreciate your sportsmanship.
                    I might have w Sendero/5R take off foresale by then.
                    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Seriously? You put a picture of the Rifleman with that lever gun? Should have been Steve McQueen from Wanted Dead or Alive.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                        Seriously? You put a picture of the Rifleman with that lever gun? Should have been Steve McQueen from Wanted Dead or Alive.

Mother of god... I missed that one.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Mother of god... I missed that one.
                          LOL! Can't mess with McQueen. Cool gun too, I may have to check that out as well.

Comment

They make a 44 mag of that Rossi I've been eye fucking since I have a shit load of 44 mag.
                            "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Working...
                            X