Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    Correct. I just smash on keyboard and things come out.

Talk to text, its real

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
      Talk to text, its real
      smashy smash smash

Comment

• Dkjenejsjsjdjdjdjsjdjhr gakc jdj sh. Doesn't work for me, back to talk and text it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          smashy smash smash
          would smash demi lovato.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
            Talk to text, its real
            No app has ever made me want to destroy my phone more. I can understand the occasional close sounding word but sometimes its just so fucking off. I say "All right I will see you in 15 minutes" and the phone will display "Chicken Isle of Man fifty minions". I look down and see it wrote that and mistakenly say out loud "What the fuck? That's what you were going to send?" and the phone adds "Want to fuck? Thank you grandma." and then sends it.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
              No app has ever made me want to destroy my phone more. I can understand the occasional close sounding word but sometimes its just so fucking off. I say "All right I will see you in 15 minutes" and the phone will display "Chicken Isle of Man fifty minions". I look down and see it wrote that and mistakenly say out loud "What the fuck? That's what you were going to send?" and the phone adds "Want to fuck? Thank you grandma." and then sends it.

I did in fact , lol ..

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                would smash demi lovato.
                Oh, she's the girl from Barney and friends. Cool.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                      Lol yeah my last three phones with that feature was just asstarted when I tried using it. Unless I talked into it Steven Hawkins style it just text the oddest shit.

The Sony I'm rocking now (yes it still working and not broken) works freaking great. Maybe the noise canceling mic helps it out but unless the radio is loud it works good 90% percent of the time
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Comment

• I love that quote. Bruce was an amazing man.

Comment

Working...
                                X