Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
    Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ick!!!! LOL You didn't know man, don't sweat it.
    Even knowing about the leg I still feel that way. Same thing with the handicap parking spots at the gym, if by choice you're climbing in and out of that rig or at the gym regularly, do you really need to park up front?

That's not to say that I don't totally support the program, and their right to a placard, but it does make me go hmmm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
      Even knowing about the leg I still feel that way. Same thing with the handicap parking spots at the gym, if by choice you're climbing in and out of that rig or at the gym regularly, do you really need to park up front?

That's not to say that I don't totally support the program, and their right to a placard, but it does make me go hmmm.
      They do expire, so anyone that gets better won't qualify for a new one.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by lilvega View Post
        That is some seriously black oil. Probably been 20k since last oil change. Engine is trying to puke it all out and commit suicide...
        You ever changes the oil on a diesel? It looks that dark 2 seconds after it comes out of the bottle.
        Originally posted by Marisa
        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Took this today

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            That's cool.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
              That dude ran smooth out of fucks to give.
              Opened his wallet and found none.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lilvega View Post
                  That is some seriously black oil. Probably been 20k since last oil change. Engine is trying to puke it all out and commit suicide...
                  Naw, somebody did a Detroit swap.

Comment

• Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                    You ever changes the oil on a diesel? It looks that dark 2 seconds after it comes out of the bottle.
                    I change it every 5-6000 miles in mine. Never that dark...ever. Def not dark enough to stain the driveway if I spill any.
                    6.0 PSD with 240k miles and doesn't lose a single drop of oil between changes.

Comment

• Comment

• ??
                        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• It's cokes new gimmick. People's names printed on the cans and bottles. So people are digging through the displays for specific names or phrases

Comment

• Saw some folks digging thru a cooler the other day. Making a mess of things. I just kept thinking mam thats gotta suck fir who has to fix that crap. Someone at coke didn't think far enuff ahead
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Comment

• Look at the tits on Mario
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X