No announcement yet.

New shoes for the Vette!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am usually not a fan of aftermarket lights but those sure sold. Good choices again brotha

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
      Me too! What will you be driving?
      I'll just be in my truck spectating. Hadn't had anything fast in a while now

Comment

Wasnt able to make it. Car was completed at 2 AM but had a couple issues that made me not wish to run. I am happy though, its kinda quickish.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I also dont like a-pillar mounts but didnt have anywhere else to install them without losing my cup holder. Guess it came out okay.

Comment

What do you think it will run at the strip?

I made 2 passes in my z recently. 10.12 at 137 and 9.98 at 138 with 19" Nittos. Mine is a 16 A8 though.
              You should easily trap 150s in that beast. [emoji15]
              Better get a cage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It was built to run low 9s at 160ish. So yeah,will need a cage.

Comment

It was built to run low 9s at 160ish. So yeah,will need a cage.
                  You have some cool shit, but I'm not sure you have a low 9.xx @160 car there. Not being a hater but full interior and no cage, I'll have to see it to believe it...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Sorry to hear you had some problems getting it tuned but better safe than sorry. I only went on Saturday and it was great weather with cars heading into a little bit of a headwind. Saw one turbo 'Vette go off track but fortunately plenty of run off room and no damage; it was able to drive off and finish a run down the track. Didn't go Sunday and glad I didn't buy a ticket for it as it was raining on and off.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      You have some cool shit, but I'm not sure you have a low 9.xx @160 car there. Not being a hater but full interior and no cage, I'll have to see it to believe it...
                      You're right, Im sure it will only do 11s or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        I had a friend that got kicked off the track in Ennis with a 08 GT500 because of no cage and in the 8 second range. Full interior, street driven monster, with a nice stereo. It would also run over 200 on the highway. He finally blew it up after three years of abuse or so. I did laugh when he took it for warranty work a couple of times. I think it had a swapped SC, smaller pulley,frame work, full exhaust and maybe head work. I thought he dynoed around 900 or so, been around ten years so I can't remember exact numbers.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Still wishI knew its power. There was no dyno available for final tune. When it was on the dyno it ran out of fuel just past 5000 RPM (too small pump) and at 12* timing and 16psi it did 850rwhp. Well now it pulls to 7k, has 23* timing and runs up to 21-22psi.

Comment

I would think well into 4 digits.
                            1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                            TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                            Work In Progress

Comment

Take it to the track and see what it traps. Watch out for the wall! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Still wishI knew its power. There was no dyno available for final tune. When it was on the dyno it ran out of fuel just past 5000 RPM (too small pump) and at 12* timing and 16psi it did 850rwhp. Well now it pulls to 7k, has 23* timing and runs up to 21-22psi.

There's one out here that has a 43x, big heads, big cam, and a big procharger, that makes 1152 on corn.

Comment

Working...
                                X