Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zemog View Post
    No
    Even though it is late for some it will stop the new ones from emerging , spit spray any weeds that show up while it's still in the 80's.
    Meh. The majority of my yard is weeds and it's near and acre.
    sigpic

Comment

No
      Even though it is late for some it will stop the new ones from emerging , spit spray any weeds that show up while it's still in the 80's.
      I didn't realize temps were going to be mid-high 80's this week. Looks like I need to break out the MSMA tonight

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
        I didn't realize temps were going to be mid-high 80's this week. Looks like I need to break out the MSMA tonight

Why don't you come do my yard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang1200 View Post
          Why don't you come do my yard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Lol. I barely have time to do my own!

Comment

Same spot same time and comes back when cooler wet fall weather comes back really sounds like irrigation, could be something under the ground also, ever dig and look ?
            Lawn has sprinklers and gets watered on the same schedule. It's definitely getting the same water as the rest. It's only happened in the same spot once. The grass always comes back about a month later. It's a mystery.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I sprayed MSMA tonight. I think I might have been better off to put it in a hose end sprayer. The spurge has really spread. I also still had some thick stands of crab grass on the side of the house. I definitely sprayed more area than I did not.

Comment

Working...
              X