Bring back the Wild Thing for the first pitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad they are a year too late!!

I guess Marty screwed up that timeline when he decided not to race Needles.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
      Is he still alive?
      Yep..

Articles and videos about "National treasure:" Fans launch petition to replace Joe Buck with Bob Uecker for World Series broadcasts on FOX6 News Milwaukee | Wisconsin & Local Milwaukee News WITI.

CHICAGO — The Chicago Cubs on Saturday, October 22nd won the National League championship to advance to the World Series for the first time in 71 years.

Many still-stunned fans took to social media Sunday morning to ask if they’d been dreaming and to catch up on the posts from famous Cubs fans.

Comedian and actor Bob Newhart posted a photo of himself, his grandchildren and the “W” flag they made for him.

Actor John Cusack posted two words last night along with a photo of the team celebrating at Wrigley Field. As he put it: “It’s. Done.”

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel issued a statement Saturday night celebrating the pennant win. He says: “The fun continues in Cleveland on Tuesday night.”

Large crowds of people hit the streets outside Wrigley Field on Saturday night after the Cubs beat the Los Angeles Dodgers in Game 6 of the NL Championship Series and advanced to the World Series for the first time since 1945.

The excitement over the Cubs victory has fans calling for a very special guest broadcaster during the World Series.

A petition has been created to replace FOX’s Joe Buck with Milwaukee’s Bob Uecker.

That petition is posted at Change.org and more than 5,000 people have signed it — calling Uecker a “national treasure.”

Fans want Uecker in part because he played a broadcaster for the Indians in the hit movie “Major League.”

The Cubs face the Cleveland Indians in Game 1 on Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
        Can we just get the announcer Bob (from major league) to replace that faggot Joe Buck? I can't stand him!
        That's Harry Doyle to you
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Cleveland will win
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
            This needs to happen.

Game 1 in Cleveland have Charlie Sheen throw the first pitch looking like Ricky Vaughn

Game 3 in Chicago have Thomas Ian Nicholas throw the first pitch wearing a Henry Rowengartner jersey.
            And have Corbin Bernsen (as Roger Dorn) walk up to Sheen and say "Let's cut thru the crap, Vaughn. I only got one thing to say to you. Strike this mother fucker OUT!"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
            "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Tribe wins it in 6 games.

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                The MLB told the Indians no and want them to use their franchise greats to throw out the first pitch.
                Fine, do that for game 1, then let Wild Thing do it for game 3. You want to set the tone of the game? Do. It.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Can Blow Fuck be any more annoying and one sided, it's obvious that he's a Cleveland fan...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Can Blow Fuck be any more annoying and one sided, it's obvious that he's a Cleveland fan...
                    Well, they are playing Chicago...
                    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                    86 SVO - Sold
                    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                    X