No announcement yet.

redemption 4.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why you worried about that mans money?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      why you worried about that mans money?
      Because your credit sucks ass, that's why. So $300 to Matt or not? More bullshit excuses?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Well, this thread escalated quickly..

Comment

• I wonder if Matt got the $300?
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

we can likely do this, i assume you'll have a power adder by then? you are smart enough to lock in the green cars. if mine isnt green can we still give it a go and throw some money on the back end?
            Nothing will change with my green car between now and then, if you change from green then I will too. I just figured you wanted a race, I'm on street tires with a stock IRS, I'm not a gambler but I do like to have fun.

Comment

• Hmmmm will he get his money? Will naynay not pay again? Tune in to see what will happen on this episode of dfwmustangs and the restless

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• gotta win a race for anyone to get money?

Comment

• Welp...I had a blast..I ended up leaving at around 6ish...but overall it was fun. Got lots of gear and saw many of the old racers I use to race with back in the day. This was motivation to build a new car. Plan to start in the next month or so.
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

gotta win a race for anyone to get money?
                    Except that $100 you owe Snatch, you just decided not to pay that.

Comment

• I'm really on your mind aren't i. Lil ol me causing such a stir in your head. I love it!

Comment

I'm really on your mind aren't i. Lil ol me causing such a stir in your head. I love it!
                        Oh is it time for the "I am in your head bit"?

Can we move on to the one where you start crying like a fucking blubbery baby about my posting? That one is my favorite!

"waaaa...look man, what's your end game?" *SOB*

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                          Welp...I had a blast..I ended up leaving at around 6ish...but overall it was fun. Got lots of gear and saw many of the old racers I use to race with back in the day. This was motivation to build a new car. Plan to start in the next month or so.
                          I had a blast too. Best race i've seen in awhile. It definitely got me fired up to get out in the garage and turn wrenches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue88Coupe View Post
                            I had a blast too. Best race i've seen in awhile. It definitely got me fired up to get out in the garage and turn wrenches.
                            The racing was great and same here. I am heading out to Morgan and Son's this evening to drop off my engine to be freshened up. Mike's Trick Shift has my transmission and I am waiting on Whipple to ship my 3.4l blower. My 2014 winter project has been kicked off in earnest finally.
                            01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

• what are you building?

Comment

• Are we racing or what?

Comment

Working...
                                X