No announcement yet.

redemption 4.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no, you ever seen a gorilla beat on his chest? thats what Alan is doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by sosoe View Post
      I know its not the Matt I know, but was just wondering if he was getting a cut of what Rodney owes, due to the fact that he kept bringing it up..
      If you read the prior posts you will see Naynus shooting off his mouth about racing me and putting up money for a no show fee. You will see me accept his bet multiple times. Now he just wants to ignore it all. That is the story of Rodney's entire life, run your mouth until it writes that check that you can never cash. He does this in person too, it isn't something exclusive to the Internet. I have seen Rodney get his ass beaten like a piƱata so many times that I can't remember them all. After these ass kickings he would keep right on running that butthole under his nose, of course, like nothing ever happened. He is that guy in your group of friends that no one really respects, they just tolerate.
      Last edited by Broncojohnny; 01-06-2016, 10:28 PM.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• and there you have it.

Comment

• i'm gonna have my mom have sosoe and Matt build me a turbo kit

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
            i'm gonna have my mom have sosoe and Matt build me a turbo kit
            You'll need it
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• LOL ok sounds good

Comment

• Lol shits gettin good guys

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Nah. He can ruin a thread worse than me. Especially for someone who didn't even attend this event. Smh.

Comment

• Sorry to ruin another great "I went to the track and watched people race cars that I will never be able to afford" thread that Naynus authored.

Comment

• I didn't start this dumbass. Stretch did and he was out there in a clean 4 eye coupe making rounds.

Comment

I didn't start this dumbass. Stretch did and he was out there in a clean 4 eye coupe making rounds.
                        Oh sorry, I mistook this for one of the other threads you ruined with your bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                          Are you two ever going to run? I've got winner.

And yes, I can get in it and run it right now.
                          We need to get him a car first.

I'm down for shits and grins. Mine is going to come apart soon to get upgraded to ls1 stock.

Comment

• Absolutely!

Comment

Absolutely!
                              He means without you pushing it, dummy.

Comment

• I just had it out at dodsons shop and me an Dville drove another 30+Miles tuning it. What's your end game tuna? It's not fast. I want to see you dip into savings just to beat it though

Comment

Working...
                                X