Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I want FREE gourmet dinner for 2 @ Ruth's Chris?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they were that good they wouldn’t need to lure you in with a weak ass 6oz piece of cow. Pretty sure they have about a 10lb bag of bull shit to go with it though

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Are you saying Arby’s was not gourmet before they offered bacon?
      No, it's Ultra gourmet with bacon.
      Actually, instead of a steak at Ruth's Chris, ask for the 2 for $6 deal at Arby's, and they need to add a drink and potato cake.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
        No, it's Ultra gourmet with bacon.
        Actually, instead of a steak at Ruth's Chris, ask for the 2 for $6 deal at Arby's, and they need to add a drink and potato cake.
        You hit the nail on the head with the potato cake. Fuck curly fries. (Secret time, you can add mozzarella sticks for your side)

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          You hit the nail on the head with the potato cake. Fuck curly fries. (Secret time, you can add mozzarella sticks for your side)
          You teach me about fast food and I'll teach you about midgets!

Comment

I'll take some dfw stangers with me and we can high side, asking constantly for assurances they are fully versed in handling personal portfolios of at least 100M or more...

Comment

Dfwm g2g!!
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Wood knot dew.

Comment

Originally posted by 93lxhorse View Post
                  i'll take some dfw stangers with me and we can high side, asking constantly for assurances they are fully versed in handling personal portfolios of at least 100MM or more...
                  ftfy
                  Last edited by Craizie; 07-02-2018, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    ftfy
                    100 millimeters?

Comment

What are you talking about?

Comment

Almost as annoying as the guys going door to door selling steaks

Comment

When me and my wife were in the Bahamas several years ago we went to a sales pitch for some sort of vacation time share in order to get a free snorkeling and booze cruise trip. After the initial sales pitch we declined to buy. Then the second level sales person sat down with us, declined again. The third level sales person was a little heated, almost angry with us but we declined again. We ended up with our free snorkeling trip, I think it was worth it.

Comment

I've not once seen "mm" used to denote million, though I have on occasion seen "m," but most commonly it's "MM." FWIW I work with 7 & 8-digit contracts often.

If you're going to correct someone, it helps to be correct yourself.

Comment

I prefer to just say... "1 TERAdollar"

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                                I've not once seen "mm" used to denote million, though I have on occasion seen "m," but most commonly it's "MM." FWIW I work with 7 & 8-digit contracts often.

If you're going to correct someone, it helps to be correct yourself.
                                Simmer down there AnthonyS.

Comment

Working...
                                X