No announcement yet.

Diesel's Rolling Coal On People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This shouldn't surprise anyone. Rolling Coal is likely the dumbest trend in the automotive world. It makes Donks look sophisticated.

Comment

lol...idiots
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Here in Amarillo there are a few that try to catch people with their windows down, motorcycles, people on sidewalks or any nice clean car and they will cover them in "coal". Had a family friend walking her 2 small dogs at the local park and some kid did that and covered her and dogs. She said the truck was probably a foot off the curb and just fogged her out.

Comment

i had a guy do that to me while riding my bike on 35e. i pulled up next to him, gave him the ole jacking off hand motion to let him know "big fucking deal" and rolled on. he probably got mad that it didnt bother me like he wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
            i had a guy do that to me while riding my bike on 35e. i pulled up next to him, gave him the ole jacking off hand motion to let him know "big fucking deal" and rolled on. he probably got mad that it didnt bother me like he wanted.
            No mirrors were removed? I am disappoint.

Comment

I do it to people all the time, unintentionally, everytime I lay into the gas to pass someone, or just decide to take off from a light quickly. The hottest tune on the truck seems to get a little cloudy.

I have filled an asshole's car full of smoke after he cut me off, then started yelling at me to roll my window down.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                Here in Amarillo there are a few that try to catch people with their windows down, motorcycles, people on sidewalks or any nice clean car and they will cover them in "coal". Had a family friend walking her 2 small dogs at the local park and some kid did that and covered her and dogs. She said the truck was probably a foot off the curb and just fogged her out.
                Back when I had my 96 GT convertible, I had some fuckstick do that. I was sitting at a light with the top down, and this idiot asked me if my car was fast, to which I replied "no". Said fuckstick then wanted to race me, right in front of the police station, to which I also replied "no". Annoyed by this, he blew smoke on me. Being a convertible, it didn't last long.

Comment

Guilty of rolling tailgaters. This was 25 years ago. I thought it was "James Bond" and I just had a wore out motor. It was def a stupid kind of funny.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Comment

Would be nice to have some confetti eggs filled with flour to return the "coal" favor......

Comment

The new "planking"?
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

It's assholes like these that caused the EPA to crack down on diesel tuners. Bunch of goddamned faggots, and not the cool dick sucking kind.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                          It's assholes like these that caused the EPA to crack down on diesel tuners. Bunch of goddamned faggots, and not the cool dick sucking kind.
                          Also why the price on the older trucks is insane.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            and not the cool dick sucking kind.

... not like you.
                            WH

Comment

Somebody ought to crack down on the EPA.

Comment

Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                                Somebody ought to crack down on the EPA.
                                Somebody did.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X