Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I want FREE gourmet dinner for 2 @ Ruth's Chris?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I want FREE gourmet dinner for 2 @ Ruth's Chris?

While having to listen to Rocky Campbell of Hybrid Financial talking about financial solutions and retirement strategies?

Or is it a beat down....

Got this thing in the mail... only a 6 oz fillet, but Ruth's good shit.

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
    While having to listen to Rocky Campbell of Hybrid Financial talking about financial solutions and retirement strategies?

Or is it a beat down....

Got this thing in the mail... only a 6 oz fillet, but Ruth's good shit.
    As soon as you’re done eating, get up and leave!!
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

I bet it's rigged so you have to listen to all the shit first.

Comment

Fuck no. I'd rather make my own steak without any sales pitch.

Comment

Yeah, when really down on money - we did crap like this a couple times. The incentive has NEVER been worth the beat down/having to turn into full asshole to get out of there. Then they turn into what they really are - which is a bunch of assholes.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

This

Learn to budget, beat debt, save and invest with Ramsey Solutions, founded by Dave Ramsey, bestselling author, radio host and America’s trusted voice on money.

Comment

Do you need free stuff that bad? It's not like that meal is over $100 for what they're going to give you. Is 2 hours of your life really worth $100? Especially free time like that...

Comment

not at that expense

Comment

unless you bring a new boat story out of it, not worth it

Comment

Fuck yeah, good way to kill an afternoon, and eat a steak afterwards. Ask them for bacon with it, bacon makes everything better - even an Arby's sammich

Comment

Not worth it, unless you have some interest in the product being pitched.

Comment

We did one for fire safety years ago. I started making Fire Marshall Bill references to the assholes that suckered me into it.and the guy leading it asked me if I thought burning children were funny. I said they will forever looked surprised and he asked me to leave

Comment

Those idiots have been sending me that garbage too.

Photoshop up a nice Etrade statement with $6 million in it and sign it right on over for them to manage in the first ten minutes.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

High pressure sale's tactics aren't worth a free meal. Not to mention when you do finally manage to escape they will harass the shit out of you for an eternity. I had a guy once come to my house after I had eluded them for an extended period of time.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                              Fuck yeah, good way to kill an afternoon, and eat a steak afterwards. Ask them for bacon with it, bacon makes everything better - even an Arby's sammich
                              Are you saying Arby’s was not gourmet before they offered bacon?

Comment

Working...
                              X