Anyone tried a Purple mattress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone tried a Purple mattress?

They sure have been advertising the shit outa those things, so I broke down and got the Purple pillow. Been looking for a good replacement for a while, and haven't found one, until I got this from Amazon.
    I have to say, it actually is fucking comfy! It is heavy as shit tho, I was really surprised how much it weighs, 10 lbs!
    After 1 night of using it, I would give it a solid 8. It didn't get hot, does not bunch up around your face and interfere with breathing, and is fairly cool. It feels weird tho, very rubbery/jiggly.

I haven't heard of it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
      I haven't heard of it at all.
      That's because you live under a rock.

Comment

Fucking A, these are damn heavy mattresses!

Purple costs and guarantees
        Price
        Model Size Price Weight
        Purple Twin XL $699 70lbs
        Purple Queen $999 110lbs
        Purple King $1299 140lbs
        Purple California King $1299 140lbs

Matt, it's because your drunk when you watch TV

Comment

sham wow
          WH

Comment

We have two similar mattresses.

one is a Tuft and Needle and is in our guest room. it's decent and relatively firm

the second is our master bedroom mattress and it's a Leesa mattress, it's not as firm.

Honestly both of them suck compared to a standard mattress. Neither of them have any side wall support, so you end up rolling to the side. I've also had more neck/shoulder soreness with the Leesa mattress than any other I've owned. I'd take a shitty sleep number bed again, over another one of these.

I'll be buying a standard style pillow top mattress soon to replace this King size Leesa.

Comment

Simmons Beautyrest Black, /endthread
              Originally posted by Leah
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

really a 10lb pillow?

Comment

we have a nectar, we like it. They have a one year money back trial period.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                    really a 10lb pillow?
                    Just switched to a cool memory foam type pillow after using the same pillows for 20+ years. They are awesome.

Comment

No idea about the purple, but if you're looking to replace the mattress try this out first and maybe save yourself $750.

I bought my first one last year, and I really like it. I bought a second for the guest room a few months ago.

Comment

Nothing like fucking on a piece of foam. No thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                          Mine is plenty fine for that. More than supportive enough to get rowdy.

I'm pretty sure it'd be firm enough, even with a fleshlight hole in it, so you shouldn't have any troubles.

Comment

Whatever you say those are cheap for a reason, might as well buy an air mat

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                              Is it hard to breathe with your face smashed into the mattress?
                              Last edited by BradM; 07-10-2018, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X