Question for you guys with newer f150's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for you guys with newer f150's

You ever experience the mysterious moving drivers seat? Lol. I don't have the seat memory buttons. Randomly I get in my truck an the drivers seat is all the way back an fully reclined. Has happened about 10 times within a month.

Does it ever just go away? Lol

TIA

its your son.

wingy dingy
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Holy shit! You just fucking wingy dingy'd me!
      Lol!

Son was not with me

Comment

Yep I had a 2016 I just got rid of because of wind noise and just weird shit. I had the same issue with my seat. I was constantly sitting the seat back up. Could never figure out why the seat would lay down but it did. It did it all the time.

Comment

i have noticed mine do that too..

but i just roll with it, i figure the truck is trying to tell me to get my gangsta on.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I think it might be your leg bumping the seat recline as you get in and out, at least, that is what I think is causing it on mine ('16).

Comment

My '17 has not done that yet.
              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
              86 SVO - Sold
              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

My truck is old as shit by comparison, but I have a 2003 king ranch f150....the past few months the seat will be moved all the way forward. Have no idea why it's doing it, but it has happened a half dozen times in the last 4-6 weeks or so.
                Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
                  I think it might be your leg bumping the seat recline as you get in and out, at least, that is what I think is causing it on mine ('16).
                  I actually putmy heel on the running board and stand up so I dont slide off my seat. Plus it would take a real long time to lean the seat all the way back

Comment

Actually there are quite a few threads on this. Mine is a 16 model too. Think they should install the memory buttons so I can just press a button.

Side note....anybody have a white truck? Ever notice how the piec below an around the head lights is a totally different color? Thought it was just mine, but every white truck on the lot is like that.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                      Actually there are quite a few threads on this. Mine is a 16 model too. Think they should install the memory buttons so I can just press a button.

Side note....anybody have a white truck? Ever notice how the piec below an around the head lights is a totally different color? Thought it was just mine, but every white truck on the lot is like that.

Plastic doesn't show the same color at metal. That's one of the biggest complaints we get in our shop is people say the bumper or headlight trim doesn't match. Painters can't really do anything about it. But say yeah we know no their isn't anything we can do about it.

I guess I'm lucky here cause my 16 doesn't have auto seats. But that's weird it's doing that. Sounds like a program error. Or the button is getting pressed by something. Ever check to see if theirs anything on your door that might be pressing the button.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No power recline in mine, only power adjust for position but it's never moved unless I've moved it.
                        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I just want to read svo's story on the subject.
                          sigpic

Comment

The real question is, does it squeak?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Comment

The seat has a memory depending on what key fob you have #1 or #2. I picked up #2 once and my seat did the same thing. Program each fob individually.

Comment

Working...
                              X