Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
    There is one off Brown trail and 183.

Sucks to see the bus er firetruck go down, are there new plans?
    There's a few plans in my head right now. After the tears dry up, il. Start crunching numbers. This firetruck was by far my favorite plane. My biggest, baddest, and most well known to date. I don't think it's time to go bigger. This thing was 12 friggen feet! And it took up a lot of space at home. But damn was it ever epic.

Comment

• I still have my 110 inch fpv B-17 to finish up and paint, and I have that stupid big XB-70.
      But as far as the Left field builds go I think my next will be the winnebago from space balls.

Comment

• Fuck yea! Tou have to to the WB! Looks like the plane gave you a lot of fun till the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
          Fuck yea! Tou have to to the WB! Looks like the plane gave you a lot of fun till the end.
          It really did. Even the crash was epic.
          I will say it's last flight was one of its best too. I was really pushing it. That's probably why the motor came apart. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
            I still have my 110 inch fpv B-17 to finish up and paint, and I have that stupid big XB-70.
            But as far as the Left field builds go I think my next will be the winnebago from space balls.
            That will be awesome!

Comment

• Comment

• Badass! You have come a long way sir!

Comment

• I have a couple of 8.4v batteries that sat around and went flat while I was busy the last few months. Are they toast or saveable? The charger I have wont charge them.
                  Jon

Comment

• so this isn't quite RC, but it is about my RC vehicle. I can't leave well enough alone, so It's time to mod the van.
                    what do you like?

or

don't mind the shadow on the lowered chop, it's kinda goofy, but you get the idea.
                    oh and the lights on the lifted oneare kinda Dee da Dee.

Comment

• Just got the new 8S X-maxx and decided to go all out with the huge over sized tires, CREE lights, shock socks, electronics protection bag, sway bars and a few other goodies. Thing is a beast at 34lbs and can do 68 MPH!!

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• After a few years of not racing RC cars I decided to get back into it. A couple of local guys (Amarillo) put in a hobby shop with indoor off-road carpet track. So I pulled the old SCTE off the garage shelf and went to play. Ended up ordering a new RC10B6, Tekin 17.5 combo, Futaba 4PX radio as well as a new (back ordered) RC10B64 with Tekin 8.5 combo. Figured if they went to the trouble of putting in the track I might as well support them.

Comment

• I won this from my local Snap On dealer. My first time to win a raffle in 36 years of existence lol. Built off of the Traxxas M41 Widebody, 40" long, 50+mph

Comment

• that boat is awesome.

Ive been working on something new myself. should be pretty cool when it's done.
                            it all started with the motor, I built one for a friend, and it got me thinking...
                            came up with this the other day. Ratrod airplane for the win!

Comment

• now that is going to be awesome..........

I've never had much interest in RC anything. messed with a few helicopters that were hand me downs from a couple buddies but never took the time to learn to fly them. I was hesitant to even open the boat, but I like boating and the water and opted to slip my boat this year so the marina will give me a fairy calm place to try this out. So far i've unboxed it, charged the batteries, and made sure it powers up and the remote was programmed.

Can anyone recommend me a "light oil" to lube the motor bearings with. That's all the manual says about maintenance for that is to use a light oil. I don't see an oil port so I assume I just put a little where the shaft end is at each end of the motor?

Comment

• finally I'm sharing the last flight and crash of the firetruck.
                                so here it is, the fire truck is coming back eventually and as a 16ft plane instead of a 12 foot plane. That is if I can find the sponsors to get it done. The last one cost me $500, the next one will be over a grand.

Comment

Working...
                                X