No announcement yet.

Fresh pics of the fastback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Mustang interior is bad ass, the seats look like they were made for that car. You don't have to be a purest to enjoy a day at the office.

Comment

Originally posted by tkblkcobra View Post
      That Mustang interior is bad ass, the seats look like they were made for that car. You don't have to be a purest to enjoy a day at the office.
      Thanks man, I appreciate it. Not everybody loves them, but I think they look great and they're really comfortable. I wish I had gotten these years ago instead of the cheap generic ebay racing seats I had for years.

Comment

Blake, I like the leather wrapped steering wheel. I almost put those seats in my 67, but instead I went with leather 2014 mustang seats.

Comment

Originally posted by HenryJ View Post
          Blake, I like the leather wrapped steering wheel. I almost put those seats in my 67, but instead I went with leather 2014 mustang seats.
          Yeah, the leather wrap was a drastic improvement on that wheel. I still intend to change the steering wheel to something a touch more hot rod with a thicker rim, but this does the trick for now.

I'm thinking something like this. Will fit with style of the wheels and I may consider painting the polished part something similar to the grey of the wheels/flames/shift knob.

Can't go wrong with 2014 Mustang seats. I went with the RSX's mostly because I like the integral head rest look, as opposed to the separate adjustable head rests.

Comment

I like that wheel.

Comment

you guys want to hate a steering wheel, drive around in a rim blow car.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

New steering wheel installed. This thing is bad ass. Feels great in the hand and allows for more crotch room since the seats I have in here sit higher than the stockers.

Forever Sharp Mustang 1 by , on Flickr

Forever Sharp Mustang 2 by , on Flickr

Comment

That looks great. Ive been looking around, but cant find one that I feel like would fit the rest of the interior. The rim blow is unique, but randomly honking in parking lots has gotten old.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    That looks great. Ive been looking around, but cant find one that I feel like would fit the rest of the interior. The rim blow is unique, but randomly honking in parking lots has gotten old.
                    lol, that's a rim blow for ya. I saw this one at last year's Goodguys show and fell in love with it. Didn't hurt that it was cheap. Most people lean toward the moto-lita/LeCarra wheel when looking for an aftermarket wheel. They do look great too. I wanted one for years but they're a little pricey and I wanted something different.

Comment

Nice addition, looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                        Nice addition, looks good!
                        Thanks man! Another bonus is I was kind of sweating steering effort since it's so much smaller than the stock, bus-sized wheel and I don't have power steering. Turns out, it's just fine, so that's nice.

Comment

That looks great, man!
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            you guys want to hate a steering wheel, drive around in a rim blow car.
                            Is that the one you drive around for your "jobs"?

Comment

Guess some things never changed, the dash is slightly deformed in my 94 as well. Good ol texas heat
                              WH

Comment

Looking good Blake. I need to get some pics together of my recently acquired Meadowlark Yellow 68 FB for you guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X