No announcement yet.

Need help from my brethren deal finders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was awesome thanks to Blake, fitzwell, the gas station down the street lol....
    My dad is overwhelmed with his new toy!

I left the small details for my dad, new carpet maybe new chrome small things.

Thanks to Homealone (Kevin) for selling me the car, now if he will sell me the 66 for me. I'll try and post pics but if you have a Facebook be my friend "junior Marquez" pony90boy@yahoo.com pics and vids of revealing and process are posted

Comment

wow. looks amazing. really digging that red on that car

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
        Thanks to Homealone (Kevin) for selling me the car, now if he will sell me the 66 for me...
        Now you're talking. Give up trying to be fast and be fast-ish in style like me, lol.

Originally posted by junior View Post
        I'll try and post pics but if you have a Facebook be my friend "junior Marquez" pony90boy@yahoo.com pics and vids of revealing and process are posted
        Friend request sent. I can't see the pics yet, but maybe after you accept the request?

Comment

That paint looks amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
            That paint looks amazing
            Looks just as good or better in person. Painter did a great job for a really good price. Maybe Junior will post up the info, but based on what I saw, I'd send my car to them in a heartbeat.

Comment

Yeah, Jr. Can you post up info on the paint work? Happy Father's Day, by the way.

Comment

That is bad as junior. I am going to send you a friend request.

Comment

Sorry for all of the notifications, I just realized I was probably blowing up your phone.

Comment

Kickass! That was impressive to see you get done so quickly.

Comment

Working...
                    X