Alex J. Megyn K. The liberal press and hypocrisy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex J. Megyn K. The liberal press and hypocrisy

So today I'm reading the transcript for the interview. I get it. Alex is a bit out there. So Megyn and her libtard colleagues go after him for not doing proper journalism, not verifying, saying shit irresponsibly. Sure, they have a point.

But when is Megyn going to go after Rachel Madow and every newscaster on CNN? So as long as only left wing lunatics do this shit, it's okay? But a right wing lunatic, its criminal? The hypocrisy of the looney left knows no boundaries.

Here is a brief quote.

MEGYN KELLY: IN THE INFOWARS STUDIO, THERE'S NO SCRIPT. INSTEAD IT'S A FREEWHEELING SPIN THROUGH PILES OF ARTICLES STRAIGHT OFF THE INTERNET.

ALEX JONES: 95% of what we cover is looking at a news article and then, you know, discussing it.

MEGYN KELLY: Well, but you know, if you just look at an article and discuss it, it's garbage in, garbage out, right? If you haven't ascertained the veracity of that article, and it's all BS, and then you spend two hours talking about it, then you've put out a bunch of misinformation. I'm just trying to figure out what the vetting process is.

Seriously, all the news today is fake, unresearched, unsubstantiated made up BS. My favorite: walls don't work. Tell that to the rich liberal shitheads living in compounds behind concrete and wrought iron gates. Impeachment? For what, firing an incompetent? Unnamed source.... person familiar with... sending fake memos to yourself.... person with knowledge.... fuck the MSM.

They deserve to deal with Trump daily and his shenanigans. Want to get a real President? Then find two candidates that are actually presidential; people that care about all Americans and not an entire shitpile of globalist liars. Trump may be a lot of things, but he is at least a straight shooter. The sad reality is that Donald Trump was the best choice because the Democrats and Republicans represent themselves and globalists and not the American people. Both parties need to change and the press needs to start being journalistic again. Colleges of journalism should be investigated. If I were President I'd have Columbia and northwestern investigated for fraud for teaching this shit as journalism.
Working...
X