I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Neat little Ranger I found on a walk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          Have you been here? It's gorgeous. We're up in Wellington and will be taking the InterIslander down south to Blenheim to visit her dad next week or so.
          Yeah, I have been there a couple times, north and south island, but mostly south. If you ever saw my posts, I was the one that was working in Antarctica (where I met my fiancee). We in/out-process through Christchurch. We are going back down this March for our wedding.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
            Yeah, I have been there a couple times, north and south island, but mostly south. If you ever saw my posts, I was the one that was working in Antarctica (where I met my fiancee). We in/out-process through Christchurch. We are going back down this March for our wedding.
            Brilliant. I was here 3 times before we got married at Whiteman's Valley in Upper Hutt at Wallaceville Church. The JP ran about $450 plus booze but it was worth it. The immigration paperwork went quick (about a year after the marriage because married gets expedited).

Comment

$6 for unrefrigerated eggs

$50 for monopoly

Comment

$400 for this tiny washer

$24 for a 12 pack of assorted cokes

Comment

I found the only Taco Truck in all of New Zealand. They had 2 tacos for $10 or one for 6 and a quesadilla was $12. Everything of course was kind of small. They had nachos and a few other things but the menu was literally about 6 items.

Comment

I got to play with a 2017 Ranger 4x4. Pretty sweet little truck

Comment

Which was neat until I found a place that finally served iced tea. Right. This is what they call ice tea.

Tip. It's not iced tea.

Comment

Are 351 Clevelands a thing there, like in Australia? I have ordered engine parts from the Aussies before. Nice parts incidentally.

Comment

There are a few far between here because they do import our old muscle cars but they are so incredibly expensive it's unreal.

Here's one for the diesel owners. Road use fees. Diesel is 1.19 a liter so 4.80 a gallon. Neat right? MUCH lower than the 8 bucks a gallon for gas. Catch is diesel has $80 per 1000km starting out

Comment

I'm back in Texas and wow I'm jetlagged. Oddly enough, for the first time, I didn't get secondarily screened in Sydney. AND I found Zima on the way home.

Comment

No place like home.

Comment

Cool trip and pics.

fwiw:
                                1 NZD =0.728361USD
                                Originally posted by davbrucas
                                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X