http://video.foxnews.com/v/548028678...#sp=show-clips

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
      impressive

Comment

• Bahahahahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
          I have gotten to where I have no love for Harley riders. Most that I see are fat middle aged wanna be badasses. Yeah, the guy shouldn't have cut over, but shit, I cant count how many times a day someone else does some dumb shit. I don't go kicking in their door.

I cant tell if the guy purposely swerved or got scared from the bang and jerked the wheel out of reaction. I say because he jerked the wheel so quick, he didn't have time to premeditate in my opinion. The Harley guy knew he was in the wrong as well that's why he kept going.

One day I was in the Shelby with the top down and I had one get pissed at me talking all kinds of shit one time because I cut their "line". They were in the fast lane of 635 he was about 6-7 cars lengths behind from the other two. I cut in so I get around another car that was in my lane and cut back into my lane so I could go on, well he took exception to that move. He chases me for about 1 - 11/2 miles leaving his friends behind yelling some in inaudible bullshit. I bet he thought hes real tough talking shit in front of my kids. Actually, a lot of bikers are self righteous assholes and I ride some myself.

Comment

• I think the biker kicked the car and the car driver got scared and yanked the wheel in response with no malicious intent .

and, lost control .. Bikers fault

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
              I have gotten to where I have no love for Harley riders. Most that I see are fat middle aged wanna be badasses. Yeah, the guy shouldn't have cut over, but shit, I cant count how many times a day someone else does some dumb shit. I don't go kicking in their door.

I cant tell if the guy purposely swerved or got scared from the bang and jerked the wheel out of reaction. I say because he jerked the wheel so quick, he didn't have time to premeditate in my opinion. The Harley guy knew he was in the wrong as well that's why he kept going.

One day I was in the Shelby with the top down and I had one get pissed at me talking all kinds of shit one time because I cut their "line". They were in the fast lane of 635 he was about 6-7 cars lengths behind from the other two. I cut in so I get around another car that was in my lane and cut back into my lane so I could go on, well he took exception to that move. He chases me for about 1 - 11/2 miles leaving his friends behind yelling some in inaudible bullshit. I bet he thought hes real tough talking shit in front of my kids. Actually, a lot of bikers are self righteous assholes and I ride some myself.

I am right there with you, I know a lot of bikers and a lot are premadana wana be with idiot issues. Southparks interpretation of a Harley rider is perfect Imo.
              Last edited by Scott Mc; 07-07-2017, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• I'd be curious to know what incited the biker to the point of kicking the car. The car's reaction looks intentional to me, aiming for the biker, albeit way over done and then over corrected. I'm seeing that both tempers are flaring at this point, and something transpired that made the cameraman curious/concerned enough to start filming.

Comment

• Car supposedly changed lanes into biker fag. Biker fag got mad and tried to kick passenger side which is the reason to start recording. Biker fag then maneuvered to drivers side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post

A motorcycle is a solo kinda ride. A lot of guys who ride are loner types for a reason. But after working for Harley Davidson, I would say most riders are really good people. You got a lot of Viet Nam vets that ride. There are also firemen who left Dallas to go up and help find bodies at Ground Zero at 9/11. Every year at Christmas there are toy rides, Shriner stuff. Many who ride are rich as shit, own their own businesses, and make a contribution to society that way.
                    That said, Harley Riders are just generally lovers of American Iron. I think there are the Hell's Angel types---and many have anger issues---but most are American patriots who happen to enjoy the wind in their hair.

Comment

• plus news story

Last edited by mustang_revival; 07-07-2017, 09:54 AM.
                      WRX

Comment

• Holy fuck balls! That was a straight up Hatfields and McCoys feud, lol. Old man talking shit and once he brandished that weapon he sealed his fate. This just goes to show you that even four shots if not placed properly will not be effective, big calibers FTMW!
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Play stupid games...

Comment

• Battle of a the Walmart superstars......

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• True mechanical marvels. Both of my granddads retired from the railroads right at the end of the steam days. My Mom's dad was a section foreman for the Santa Fe. He'd be proud to see that, I'm sure.
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X