4bangen's official rc tread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• here we go, I took the Barbie Bus II for a second flight today. take off was amazing, the flight started well. Then all of a sudden I lost the left motor. BUT to my amazement I was able to bring her home on one motor. Only damage was a bent front axle. We are going to swap the motors and props, and bump her to 5 cell.

Last edited by 4bangen; 06-14-2015, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• Nicely done sir.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Comment

• video to fallow

Comment

• Comment

• Well, I'm getting closer on my WoodieRC morph tricopter.

I'm going to use this for air to air video. From what I hear tri's are better for that kind of stuff.

My second Taranis came in the other day, I'm going to try the single stick mod here, where the right stick controls aileron and elevator, but also rudder by twisting the stick. I figure It would feel more natural to turn that way with a quad.

Last update of the day, I received my Surveilzone "unbreakable props.
              Premium domains add authority to your site. Transparent pricing. 1 year WHOIS privacy included. 30-day money back guarantee.

I gave them a heck of a torture test the other day beating them against the ground, trees, and even my truck! I eventually broke one, but am still really impressed. The do provide a little less thrust than the ones I normally fly with, but can really take a thrashing. I would say for racing use a normal prop, and for free flight use the unbreakable’s.

Comment

• I enjoy my new B-17.

Comment

• My new one about to be sent.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• LMFAO! the headwind was that strong that it literally landed in place?

Comment

• Hey are any of you guys good with model painting? I am going to get the body in white but want to make a replica of the drone I just posted. Maybe not exact but that theme of used and maybe even abused. Just a little more real military look from the future. I would pay for shipping both ways and whatever you wanted to charge. I would want a satin clear coat on it to help keep the paint from scratching off.

I just dont have the skill set. every time I have tried it looks just awful.
                      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• kinda like this?

I'm not done weathering it yet.

Comment

• Here’s my Morph tri copter painted up, I still have to paint the arms, and then decide if I'm going to leave it shiny or distress the paint.

Comment

• and on a different note, I picked this up yesterday, 1:12 Humvee by Tamiya. I'm going to add lights, and make it my new scale FPV trail runner.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                              kinda like this?

I'm not done weathering it yet.
                              Yup! Hazard stripes and all. Like the battle scars too.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                                Yup! Hazard stripes and all. Like the battle scars too.
                                dude, aren't you like A 10X better modeler than me? lol

If you want me to paint it I will. no charge.

Comment

Working...
                                X