Cowboys 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
    McFadden will be here next year, he signed a two year deal. I think forte will bring a little less than gore. I still think the Cowboys should go after Miller. Grab rg3, and another qb later in the draft, and go all in on defense again this year.
    Yeah, OK.

RG3 is a bust, dude. He can't decipher an NFL playbook, just because he was an athlete at Baylor doesn't mean he can do the things he did at Baylor in the NFL. The same thing happened with Vince Young, NFL owners get all caught up in the draft, the college coaches are saying the right things to NFL owners to promote their schools on signing day, all that hype = BUST!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Do yourself a huge favor. Forget the Cowboys and go buy a Stars jersey and enjoy the hockey season. If that doesn't float your boat, become an NBA fan and pick up a Spurs jersey. And if that doesn't do it for you become a baseball fan and get some Rangers or Astros gear. Chances are any of these 4 teams is going to have a significantly better season than the '16 Cowboys.

Comment

Randy Gregory has been suspended for 4 games, tested positive for a banned substance.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Kap wants out of SF...
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Derrick Henry just ran a 4.5 in the 40. Same speed as Dez.

I'm just sayin'

Comment

McFadden ran a 4.33 at the Combine. Just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                McFadden ran a 4.33 at the Combine. Just sayin
                And if he went to a half way real organization, I think he would have had some productive years.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Kap wants out of SF...
                  Get ready for the trade rumors to Los Angeles soon.
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

LA might be a good fit for Kap since hes already in that area and if he is successful could cash into the star power of LA...

Comment

I sincerely hope we can keep dunbar
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        I sincerely hope we can keep dunbar
                        Yup, IMO he was better than the panty stealer.

Comment

Dunbar is good at what he does, but he isn't an every down back or a between the tackles runner. If they go after Forte, they won't need to keep him. If they don't go after Forte, they definitely need to resign him. He won't command big money elsewhere, and they should be in good shape in regards to the cap.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            Dunbar is good at what he does, but he isn't an every down back or a between the tackles runner. If they go after Forte, they won't need to keep him. If they don't go after Forte, they definitely need to resign him. He won't command big money elsewhere, and they should be in good shape in regards to the cap.
                            Forte is old and has a lot of miles on him, I'd take Lamar Miller all day everyday
                            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              LA might be a good fit for Kap since hes already in that area and if he is successful could cash into the star power of LA...
                              I'm 50/50 on it. I think if Kaepernick can play like he did then its a good trade for us. I just wonder how much of the contract we'll have to eat.

I would rather trade for Kap, draft a WR like Doctson from TCU to give us a WR on the outside that we've been needing for about 3 years. If we can find a #1 WR then it'll open our offense, and also open the under routes for Tavon Austin.
                              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                                Forte is old and has a lot of miles on him, I'd take Lamar Miller all day everyday
                                Forte is more versatile and still has tread on the tires. I like Miller, but his rushing has been erratic. I don't know if that's due to the coaching issues or what yet, jury still out for me.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X