No announcement yet.

Need help from my brethren deal finders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the 65 would be more work and money than you are looking for.

Last edited by homealone; 03-30-2017, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by homealone View Post
      I think the 65 would be more work and money than you are looking for.

Text me price

Comment

It's rare to see a classic with a salvage title, but depending on how it was damaged and what might be rusty, this might be a decent candidate.

Comment

This one would require a road trip to San Antonio, but has potential.

Comment

Here's one in Austin...

Comment

So the search continues!!

Blake I'm talking to some of the peeps who own what you have posted, today after church we went out to eat can't really recall how it went down but he said something to the effect of yeah I'd like to have a mustang "too" my little brother has a 93 coupe and I have my 91 hatch and 08gt.

So yeah I'm stoked about hopefully finding him something!!

Comment

That's awesome man. Keep us posted.

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

There is a '67 coupe project for $5500 in Haslet with rebuilt 289 and toploader on Facebook group DFW MUSTANG CLASSIFIEDS. Lots of new parts.

Comment

Hahah, "very easy to swap in a 5.0 V8".

All you need to do is replace every piece of the suspension, brakes and rear end, source a front-sump oil pan and pickup, swap hoses or custom radiator and headers.

Very easy.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        Hahah, "very easy to swap in a 5.0 V8".

All you need to do is replace every piece of the suspension, brakes and rear end, source a front-sump oil pan and pickup, swap hoses or custom radiator and headers.

Very easy.
                        I did that with a '66 V6 I bought years back, except I used a earlier 302 instead of a later version 5.0. It was a lot of work, but fun work nonetheless.

Comment

I could have started with a 6cyl, Ive swapped everything out that was original in the drivetrain/suspension.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                            I did that with a '66 V6 I bought years back, except I used a earlier 302 instead of a later version 5.0. It was a lot of work, but fun work nonetheless.
                            Oh yeah, it's worth doing if that's your plan. Just entertained by the wording of the ad.

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            I could have started with a 6cyl, Ive swapped everything out that was original in the drivetrain/suspension.
                            Yeah, I pretty much could have too, but it was done over a span of years and a driveable V8 for most of that process.

Comment

Originally posted by scott442 View Post
                              There is a '67 coupe project for $5500 in Haslet with rebuilt 289 and toploader on Facebook group DFW MUSTANG CLASSIFIEDS. Lots of new parts.
                              I'll take a look, man lots of flakes on Craigslist!!

Won't make effort to show cars

Comment

Originally posted by scott442 View Post
                                Can't find it 😔

Comment

Working...
                                X