Need to ship a car.... advice please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to ship a car.... advice please.

Bought a vehicle that's in Portland OR, need to get it over here to East Texas.

Most of these freight brokers seem to be too shady for my tastes, anybody have a recommendation on a decent auto transport company?

Anybody used BSK out of Irving?

Thanks mardyn

{Obligatory Perez Trucking endorsement}
    G'Day Mate

Comment

Not this shit again.

Comment

Ha Ha... No thanks on Perez...

mardyn

Comment

I had a car shipped from the East coast to here in Texas using this company. http://www.intercitylines.com
          They did a great job.

Comment

I used USHIP and it was fantastic. Guy kept me informed every step of the way.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

We've got a car in Seattle that we're going to try and schedule tomorrow for pick up early next week. I can let you know what the cost would be if interested. We only use reputable shippers but they're not enclosed. We can get you a decent price though.

One caveat is we are in Plano and I'm not sure he would be able to deliver to East Texas. Just depending on where his next drop off is. If not you may have to come here to pick the car up at our dealership.

David

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                I used USHIP and it was fantastic. Guy kept me informed every step of the way.
                Same here - when I wrecked my truck on a trip last year, I had to have it shipped home. Found an outstanding guy on Uship...he was extremely reasonably priced, communicated, all along the way, etc. Matter of fact, he was so cheap that I don't know how he made any money over fuel cost.
                70' Chevelle RagTop
                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                  We've got a car in Seattle that we're going to try and schedule tomorrow for pick up early next week. I can let you know what the cost would be if interested. We only use reputable shippers but they're not enclosed. We can get you a decent price though.

One caveat is we are in Plano and I'm not sure he would be able to deliver to East Texas. Just depending on where his next drop off is. If not you may have to come here to pick the car up at our dealership.

David
                  What dealership?

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                    Same here - when I wrecked my truck on a trip last year, I had to have it shipped home. Found an outstanding guy on Uship...he was extremely reasonably priced, communicated, all along the way, etc. Matter of fact, he was so cheap that I don't know how he made any money over fuel cost.
                    Probably was picking up something here. My guy told me you get the really good deals when someone is already going one way or the other with a empty trailer. Anything you paid was just a bonus maybe. I remember several people were like hey I can undercut the shit out of that guy, however it has to go on a specific day and time.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I've got it listed on Uship now... bids coming in are around 1000.00 so far.

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                        What dealership?
                        Autos of Dallas

David

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                          I've got it listed on Uship now... bids coming in are around 1000.00 so far.

mardyn
                          We are getting bids on our car out of Seattle right now. I would say seven to $800 on your car out of Portland but I need to know something ASAP. Info I need is the information on the car and your contact information. I'll PM my cell phone number and call me if you want to take that option.

David

Comment

Thanks for all the offers... my deal on the car has fallen apart.

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                              Thanks for all the offers... my deal on the car has fallen apart.

mardyn
                              That sucks. What was it?

Comment

Working...
                              X