Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Hi from New Zealand - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from New Zealand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from New Zealand

So, I'm in New Zealand and jet lagged as hell. My son laid on a couch where the wife's best friend's cat sleeps on and his eyes are swollen shut so he's sleeping it off with some Benedryl, the airline lost my luggage but promised to have it at my rented house tomorrow morning and I've been up almost 48 hours or so (not sure, the time zones has me confused.)

That said....Hello from the other side of the world.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

I think that's awesome... I'd like to go there some time! What are you going to to there? Vacation? Have fun!

Comment

i'm seeing the wife's family and getting some vacation. We're doing some time in the North Island then catching the InterIslander down South.

Comment

Sounds awesome, enjoy it Jim

Comment

This thread is useless without pics

Comment

23 countries, and I still haven't made it there. I hear the people there are super friendly. It's definitely on my bucket list. Bring me back a single kiwi woman, would ya?
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Do they say.. 'And Bob's your uncle' there? You know like on Worlds Fastest Indian?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Comment

They are friendly but they're a bunch of hobbits so..... It's also very expensive. When the oldest was on a bottle we came and we needed to get him a bottle as we lost his at LAX. It was $9 for one. Gas is currently $8 a gallon and a case of cokes is $25. We spent $35 last night on snacks for a bag of chips, a liter and a half of coke zero, and 3 small packs of cakes. The $700 we brought already converted to NZD will go quickly and always does but tonight we're going to have Hells Pizza which is pretty neat. Check out some of their pizzas.

Hell Pizza - The best damned pizza in this life or the next, with options to cater for any sin.

Comment

Hobbits..

So they're all really short there?
                  WH

Comment

Post some pics

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, they're short here. It's amusing. I'll have pictures up within the next few days, I've been hanging out with the inlaws which means drinking and playing cards and drinking and eating. It's been a blast

Comment

Looking forward to pics. My fiancee just emigrated from NZ a month ago. She is from just outside of Christchurch. Still waiting for her work visa to go through.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
                          Looking forward to pics. My fiancee just emigrated from NZ a month ago. She is from just outside of Christchurch. Still waiting for her work visa to go through.
                          Have you been here? It's gorgeous. We're up in Wellington and will be taking the InterIslander down south to Blenheim to visit her dad next week or so.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X