Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirror Spray Paint

That's pretty cool. Spray paint has come a loooong way
    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Holy shit! That's impressive!
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

WOW! That is cool!!

I want to spray paint the interior of a glass vase now.
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Well that is neat. But $15 for the paint and $15 for the frame, you could just buy a mirror itself for the same cost and be done for a fraction of the time.
          Two in the pink and one in the stink

Comment

okay, does regular silver spray paint do the same thing? Someone go try it. I kow someone on this board has a can of silver in the garage and a shitty old picture frame in the attic.
            If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
              WOW! That is cool!!

I want to spray paint the interior of a glass vase now.
              that would be cool

Originally posted by The Sarge View Post
              okay, does regular silver spray paint do the same thing? Someone go try it. I kow someone on this board has a can of silver in the garage and a shitty old picture frame in the attic.
              no way that works

Comment

Bright Silver?!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I will be getting a can to play with for sure

Comment

a whole lot cheaper than actual mirrors. I have been putting off buying a large wall mirror for our gym area in the garage. If a test piece works well, I may just do a large piece of glass and paint.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

its also got the safety factor of not being as fragile as glass if used on plexiglass

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                        a whole lot cheaper than actual mirrors. I have been putting off buying a large wall mirror for our gym area in the garage. If a test piece works well, I may just do a large piece of glass and paint.
                        I've got an actual mirror I'm trying to get rid of, at least 8 x 3. Come get it.

Comment

my aunt said she used the spray paint to repair an old antique mirror

Comment

On my 68 Torino I used Rustoleum chrome paint to repaint the inside of the tail lights. Made them super bright! People could barely see they were lit up during daytime. Looked like a brand new car afterwards and the reflection inside was impressive.

Comment

Someone should spray the inside of all of their car windows.

Comment

Working...
                              X