Happy Fathers Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Fathers Day

To all you Fathers, enjoy your time with your kids. I am a father of two boys, and I miss mine dearly, all the time. He has been gone for 17 years now.

CN

Happy Fathers Day Rodney...tell your mom I said the same. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

first time here.

best decision we ever made. wish we were younger though.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
        first time here.

best decision we ever made. wish we were younger though.
        Same here. Daughter just squeaked by the 6 month mark. My dad passed away January 22nd... First Father's Day for me and the first ever without my dad. It might have only been for 6 weeks, but he thoroughly enjoyed being a grandfather and I'm glad he got to meet her. It's been a ride.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          Same here. Daughter just squeaked by the 6 month mark. My dad passed away January 22nd... First Father's Day for me and the first ever without my dad. It might have only been for 6 weeks, but he thoroughly enjoyed being a grandfather and I'm glad he got to meet her. It's been a ride.
          My father also passed on January 22nd, first year without him and it was a bit tough, if I turn out to be half the father he was I'll be doing great.
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
          X