Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
    there are no words to express the hatred i have for john kerry . he's worse than hanoe dick blumenthal .
    I try not to fall into being "fanboy" of anything, even political ideologies. That means that I'll give everyone at least some chance and hear them out. But John Kerry... my god man. Does he just have the IQ of a rock? Why the hell is he still around?

If that's the best people can do, then they deserve to be ground into paste by their government and then served to the ones still alive. The only thing I would ask, is just don't take the rest of us with you. You do you.. go for it bruh. Have a great time. But let us who don't want to participate, go over here and be away from you. Separated. Uninvolved.
    WH

Comment

• Biden called Trump "george" twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
        Biden called Trump "george" twice.
        Probably thought he was talking to George Soros.

The whole situation looks like obama vs romney. The dems are repeating the same mistake the repubs did when they trotted mitt the corrupt looking weaking romney out there for us to vote for. For the dems, their guy was obviously sanders. That's who their constituents really wanted. So they'll lose. It was a lose/lose for them. If they had given them sanders, he wouldn't have gone along with everything the swamp/corporations wanted. They couldn't bear being told no, so now they'll get "No, and you're being dismantled/put out completely."

They were kind of damned if they did, damned if they didn't. This is one of those times where they're going to lay back and take what the people want. If they had any brains they'd realize it's either play nice and stop thinking of only yourself, or finally end up eating a bullet one day. But they're not that smart.
        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
          are the Idaho schools shut down?
          I don't know. I was repeating what my wife's sister told her but I looked for it on the internetz and couldn't confirm what she was saying, so I am doubting it now. https://www.chron.com/news/article/S...t-15658600.php

Comment

• https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2020...-court-n269972

Comment

• ^^winning!
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                ^^winning!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                  Still not tired of winning.

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                      Karen there should learn to make a sandwich...

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                        he burned himself out
                        He said a few months back he started a new job and wouldn't be able to keep posting as much.

Comment

• Comment

• i hope you guys are bracing for a blue presidency, unless people REALLY show up to the polls in a big ass red wave in some of those key states. fingers crossed.

Comment

• It seems like some of our posts from yesterday disappeared overnight.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                                It seems like some of our posts from yesterday disappeared overnight.
                                google and facebook coming at us hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X