Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
    First look at ISIS space program.

Is that a fuel tanker? That was fucking awesome.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Fuck Kim duck dong.

U.S. B-1B Bombers Fly Near North Korea Following Nuclear Test

Comment

• Yea, that should get someone's attention lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Is that a fuel tanker? That was fucking awesome.

I read on fb that it was a ied vehicle that when the EOD guys blew it it didn't trigger the explosives in it till it was up in the air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            lol, interesting. At first I was listening to the owner thinking he was clueless, and who did he pay to do this. Then I realized he actually wasn't mechanically clueless, just an engineer and not a car guy. Pretty cool, but fuck using a Peugeot gearbox on a freaking LS, you must be crazy.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Lol ^^^
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                  That's pretty funny.

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      My kids and I have been watching all his videos lately. So peaceful and interesting to watch. Working with literally nothing bu your bare hands making tools and such with the most basic elements is mesmerizing.

Comment

• Doin it like they did in the stone age. That's how he rolls...
                        WH

Comment

• must've need a little more model glue on that vertical stabilizer....

70' Chevelle RagTop
                          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Ninja Skillz

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=17599851

Comment

• So in Japan they are racing full size Dodge vans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                                must've need a little more model glue on that vertical stabilizer....

Good grief what a disaster. I'm guessing these are entirely freeform models they're building? Next one will be a little better designed, I guess. Hopefully it has a better paint job. Brazil is not impressed.

Comment

Working...
                                X