Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That bug out bike in the random pic thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a big wheel crf would be my choice. bullet proof and air cooled.

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
      It's any e22 style engine and china has them for cheap all the way to 155 and the one I'm getting soon is a YX works 192cc race motor so I can ride my pitbike on the freeway. The e22 I have currently is a 110cc with a ported head, race cam, pro circuit pipe, has around 12hp and does close to 65mph in 4th. I can get a replacement 110cc e22 for $250 also.

That being said, it's cool but just a glorified crf50 and I can guarantee at least the frame and swing arm are cheapo china stuff.
      I noticed how that bike engine looks like the one on my thump star..mine will do about the same speeds on a 10" rear wheel. Only has carb coil and Rev box though. If I knew 100% that my thumpstar engine would fit that bike, I would buy it. I live close enough to work for it to be viable. Hmmmm.

Comment

Yup, mine is an SSR. If it is an e22 crf/ssr/thumpstar/sdg/pirahna/pitster engine from 49-155cc china motor it will fit. Mine is a stock CDI/coil and gearing but I also ordered a 17t front sprocket as most of the fiddys are 14-15t.

I really want to turbo mine.

Ded

Comment

Well.. shit. A tiny turbo would be awesome. I had this thing for sale on cl for 300$.. I'm going to take the ad down and read a bit more about these motopeds.. does yours have a tube steel or aluminum frame?

Comment

Noooooo, worth at least $500 if it runs and probably like $6-750 used at least. Thumps are higher end chinese with a zhongshen or lifan motors. Mine has a steel crf rep frame with an aluminum mono swing arm (not an A style like stock crf50s). I do have a BBR perimiter aluminum frame and some fast ace forks, but nothing else for it yet. I plan on modding it and handing down the 110cc to my wife.

Problem with the turbo, is that is costs as much as a replacement 110cc lifan (about $270).
            Ded

Comment

Maybe you can tell me what mine has. I don't know anything about it really. Engines a 125 though.

Also came with an ishock iirc

Comment

Looks like a death trap.

Comment

Yeah, that's definitely an e22, looks like a Lifan 125cc so it will fit fine. The frame is also crf50/70 rep and it has a real crf50 style A swing arm.

Here's what mine looks like but with different plastics, pipe and no slicks.

Ded

Comment

Lowthreeohz, if you are serious about selling it, pm me I've got a couple buddies looking for something like that they can mod.

Assuming you're in the N. Texas area

Comment

Virgina? I think.
                      Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                        Virgina? I think.
                        I might have pm'd him about this already then lol. After getting a Lifan 110 my dad picked up on the cheap running, I proceeded to snag a Boreem 125 and my buddy got a 125 that we've been unable to i.d. a make on. Since then a couple friends have been digging around for some.

Comment

Yeah sorry David I'm in va. Thanks Vader for the ID.. If my buggy and jet ski sell I'm really thinking hard about buying that kit. Actually, if you guys are interested in the frame swingarm and other shit I'll sell it right now and start my motoped fund
                          Last edited by lowthreeohz; 08-01-2014, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                            Yeah sorry David I'm in va. Thanks Vader for the ID.. If my buggy and jet ski sell I'm really thinking hard about buying that kit. Actually, if you guys are interested in the frame swingarm and other shit I'll sell it right now and start my motoped fund
                            I want to build my daughter a mini, so let me take a look at the pics and I'll let you know if I need anything. The frame, suspension, controls and wheels are what I'm looking for (roller), pm me what you're looking for money wise.
                            Ded

Comment

It looks like the kit requires engine all wiring and the throttle cable and shock. I'd be willing to part with everything else not required. Let me contact them and ensure its still in production (they show out of stock) and I'm willing to make a deal. Since you know these things tell me a fair number for both of us and I'm game.

Comment

I can get an SDG brand roller for $279 brand new with everything except the motor kit.
                                I'll think about a price, I just hate making offers as I seem to offend people and that isn't my goal, lol.
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X