Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
    Its so hilarious how good he is. Can't understand how the left hasn't adapted on how to handle him.. (glad they haven't)
    Its their fundamental flaw. They can never adapt on how to handle him. They're incapable of it. Asking them to be able to do it would be like asking a stone to produce you some fresh water. Its because that very adaptation would do great harm to their cause. He's got them six ways to sunday. Its why I keep saying they're finished; no matter what they do they're screwed. And all it took was a guy willing to do it.
    WH

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I love Lindsey 2.0

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I think it's ironic that that woman's name is snipe she's trying to stop the election at the last minute

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                  I think it's ironic that that woman's name is snipe she's trying to stop the election at the last minute
                  FBI needs to run a warrant at her house and office.. Wonder how many ballots they will find there ?
                  And this shit is starting to piss people off. They were out protesting in Florida, looked like it could get out of control
                  Last edited by dcs13; 11-09-2018, 04:41 PM. Reason: added

Comment

• Comment

• I say they need to just redo the elections in Florida and Arizona and maybe Georgia and was under the watchful eye of officials
                      Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                      FBI needs to run a warrant at her house and office.. Wonder how many ballots they will find there ?
                      And this shit is starting to piss people off. They were out protesting in Florida, looked like it could get out of control

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Jesus. What a clusterfuck. How does this compare to the 2000 presidential election shenanigans?
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Civil War 2.0 could kickoff in Florida.
                              1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                              TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                              Work In Progress

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X